Mythic skins disappeared?

My too what the hell is going on

Same here on xbox wtf

This happened to me too!! But I cant even enter the mythic shop or see it. I hope they fix it soon because I had a few mythic skins, and I dont want to lose them all.

My Kiri Mythic is gone. Not happy.

this is happening to me too, I can’t even see the mythic shop and both my hanzo and moira mythics are gone

All of my mythics ate gone too, the mythic shop, and all the skins are set back to basic. I have a few beginning with genji, and all of them have full variations. I got on to grind for mercys bc i love it so much. But its all gone!! Wth???

My mythic skins are gone, too! At least it’s not just me. Hopefully it’s fixed soon and everything is back to normal.

Mine are also missing… I also tried to upgrade the mythic mercy skin in the mythic shop and the mythic shop disappeared too…

1 Like

I keep encountering the same error in the game, I hope they fix it soon; mythical skins aren’t cheap for them to just take away.

I didn’t get kicked or anything, just missing my mythics. Hope it gets fixed soon

my mythic skins are gone as well and i dont have mythic shop.

1 Like

Same here! Are you using the Switch. I am using the Switch version. Does that make a difference?

Same thing happened, my moira back in her regular outfit and the skins completely gone

1 Like

yep my mythics are gone as well

1 Like

I only have the kiriko mythic skin but It completely disappeared. I can’t even see It in the shop. Hope they fix this bug it’s very annoying

I’m having the same problem, the mythic shop is also gone, maybe they’re doing some kind of maintenance ?? Not sure, still annoying tho, I wanna be able to use my mythic skins :frowning:

all my mythic skins are gone, how can such a thing even happen, very disappointed :confused:

Hope Blizz fixes this soon

Same my mythic skins are gone too

1 Like

all my mythics are gone as well as the mythic shop, i hope they fix this soon :melting_face:

1 Like