Mythic skins disappeared?

All mythic skins I had disappeared from my gallery and now all of the characters I had mythic skin on just wearing their ow2 normal skin. Am I the only one with this problem? I’m sure they will fix it but it’s so weird.

49 Likes

Happened to me too. I went to see the bug they fixed on the mercy mythic from the patch notes and it’s gone. I checked the shop and it still says I own them so there’s that at least.

4 Likes

same issue here massive bummer :confused:

1 Like

Me too. Very annoying climbing up the season ladder to have it not even appear on the skin list. :unamused:

4 Likes

I did have 3/4 levels of Mercy’s mythic and the second I bought the final tier, it vanished. Doesn’t even show up in the shop anymore. It just loads forever and doesn’t let me select it in-game before a match.
It did let me configure it but the second I loaded into a match : the vanishing bug started.

3 Likes

Same for me and all of us! The Mythic skins disappeared from the Hero Gallery.

1 Like

I also have to add:

• The Mythic Shop section says OWNED under the skin
  • The name is not listed on the skin selection in the hero menu, likewise as in game
3 Likes

Glad it’s not just me, I was panicking. I am also 3/4 of Mercy Mythic and got the last 10 to purchase tier 4 and when I went to do it, vanished. Can’t even see the skin\any mythics in general.

3 Likes

At least I have a reason to wear my other trillion mercy skins :wink:

2 Likes

Mine did too! Still listed as owned in the mythic shop, but aren’t listed when I go into the heroes and view their skins. Hoping it gets fixed soon.

2 Likes

I checked the other mythics I do not own too. ALL GONE.
Vanished, Orisa, Ana, Hanzo, Genji. all of em.

I got like no other mercy skins so working my butt off for this one cool one and having it literally deleted from the game is annoying to say the least.

1 Like

same thing here, i edited my ana skin and went to play a match, in the match she was not using the mythic and i could not find it, then i went to check in the hero galery and its not there, same with junker queen

1 Like

same here, glad its not just me i was a lil spooked

Same here, all my Mythic skins are lost. I played a round with Junker Queen and noticed the skin was missing. My friend Mercy still has her skin. After that round, all my Mythic skins disappeared.

All of mine are gone too :(, updated my game and lost all my mythic skins. Anyone know what’s happening?

Yup, all mythic skins have disappeared from my inventory (I’m on PS5)

1 Like

All of mine are gone also went to show my wife the hanzo skin and it’s gone. I literally just bought it with the mythic prism and it’s gone. Will we actually get them back? I’m on Xbox one

SAME. I just bought the battlepass and after i got it everything is gone all of the sudden? I really wanted that mercy skin too lmfao

Yeah I’m the same! All 3 of my mythic skins are completely missing, I don’t even see the mythic shop :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah I was in a game and I got kicked but when I got back in the game my Moria mythic was gone . I really hope they fix this ASAP