Mythic skins disappeared?

Also, i can’t access the mythic shop. Shows nothing but new porsche bundles, etc

1 Like

me too, i’ve lost every mythic and the shop isn’t even there as an option anymore

Same as well on xbox. Mystic shop & all of my mystics from Seasons 1-7 battlepasses are gone. Hopefully they fix this soon.

All my skins are gone as well and the mythic shop doesn’t even show up for me it’s gone.

Mine are gone too, please fix this problem blizzard :persevere:

The same here i lost ALL my mythic skins

My mythic skins disappeared too after update :sob: and no mythic shop showing either

Same here,all mythic skins gone,even the shop section is gone,their reference on the hero customization.Its like they were completely nuked.

Mine also just poofed :frowning: , hope they resolve the issue soon to brings them back.

Mythic skins have been disabled temporarily as has the mythic shop due to the disconnects being experienced by people.

They’ll be back up once a more comprehensive fix is available. You can still earn prisms in the BP however

1 Like

I have all season mythic skins and not one on my account. Just hope they fix this quickly

Missing all mythic skins, and about 50% of the legendary ones too… : /

1 Like

Broooooooooooo i was about to have a heart attack. All my mythic skins disappeared. I LOVE HOW BLIZZARD IS USELESS DO TO ANYTHING. new DVA/PHARA SKIN = MAKE ALL MYTHIC DISAPPEAR

1 Like

They’ve been temporarily disabled for all players due to a game breaking bug. Once a more comprehensive fix is in place they’ll be returned.

This isn’t a bug but an intended action by the devs to stabilise the frequent disconnects being experienced by players earlier this evening.

1 Like

Mine’s gone too! Glad I’m not alone. Was super confused when I loaded into a game and my friends made fun of my “naked” mercy lmao

I only noticed when I was going to the shop to look at something for Sigma. The highlight intro showed the regular OW2 skin. I initially thought it was a glitch, went to Sigma on the hero page only to find I didn’t have the mythic. Imagine the blood draining from my face when I couldn’t find any of my mythics? lol I feel so naked

Same here. My Moira skin I EARNED through the Pass, and my Genji I Had purchased a week ago with the earnable currency. GG I guess

Same here, a bunch of money just poof. Better fix this.

1 Like

Bro I had the sigma, genji, kiriko, Ana, tracer and hanzo mythics but they’ve vanished now

Happened to me too.
No mythics and no mythic shop.

1 Like