Mystery heroes and hero stacking

I think they should test the implementation of a one hero limit, i find it frustrating that the game comes down to the best hero stacking half the time and i’m sure others do too, now i’m sure some of you out there will probably be against it and that’s why i said test, they could switch this version of mystery heroes and the regular version each week (or even each day) so both parties are satisfied.

5 Likes

Mystery heroes with this really doesn’t feel mystery heroes. Pictures Three Orisas One Bastion and two Mercy.

2 Likes

I don’t really have to picture it because i already experience it lol.

3 Likes

You’re trying to balance a mode that’s meant to be imbalanced.

I vote no.

3 Likes

Try playing against 4 dva’s, a mercy and a Ana

Literally no counter

1 Like

That harsh reality in which you just want it to be an Dream. In the end, it’s not.

1 Like

4 DVAs just gives me an internships of nightmares. All of that spamming Happy Halloween.

Better yet, they could add the two versions of mystery heroes AND update the arcade so its just a list of the game modes instead of having to wait for your favorite if mystery heroes isn’t your favorite.

I think that I also have to side with Jeff on the mystery heroes argument though, the hero stacking is what makes mystery heroes unique. BUT I wouldn’t mind if I was able to choose stacked or non stacked mystery heroes whenever I want as I’m not opposed to limit hero stacking.

All I want is for you to be able keep 50% of your ult charge when you die.

1 Like

I’m not looking for balance, i just don’t think one sided rng slaughters are very fun, ether way as said in the title they can just do both versions.

Kinda like how deathmatch and capture the flag have different map versions.

That would only split the player base and result in longer queue times

Not if it’s one or the other at a time, i edited the post right above yours to clarify.

its random if you play a random mode to win you are in the wrong mode my friend just have fun with the hero provided if you can’t this is not the mode for you. RNG is the keyword here.

1 Like

Even if they remove hero stacking the game mode will come down to who has the best comp, plus the game mode is about randomness. My problem is losing ult charge upon death.

Hero stacking isn’t though, do you enjoy battling 3 orisa’s and a bastion?

Then for people like me who only really play mystery heroes everyday, I’d only be logging in 50% of the time.

Seems redundant anyways. We need more new casual modes (I vote for prophunt), not rehashed of existing ones

yes actually i do its a puzzle to crack and keeps you thinking it actually makes me think/plan about the game.

1 Like

I’m going to just link to what I said in the last one of these threads:

Part of the fun of mystery heroes is the chaos it creates with duplicate heroes and insane comps. I’d hate to see it go

It wouldn’t be that rehashed, it’s like the difference between 1v1 mystery dual and 1v1 limited dual, just because you find it redundant doesn’t mean others do.

Also yes i do agree that arcade needs a new mode.

Well i don’t and others don’t too, that’s why i think it would be nice to have.

I’m not looking for balance but i don’t find myself relaxing or having fun when i need to put a competitive mode mentality into playing mystery heroes half the time.

That completely changes that mode, you can’t compare those 2. In one mode you get to choose your hero, the other one you cannot.

In the proposed MH limited mode, it’s basically the same thing only taking out some rng, in a mode dedicated to rng.