My Personal Tier List (1/20/2021)

Echo is crazy good. If you right click + beam 200hp targets to death instantly then you started playing her well

btw hit beam right after right click don’t wait for them to detonate. it blows any 200hp target up

Exactly what I mean.

wait?
Someone on the forums saying rein zarya is not mega god tier or strong ro whatever? saying they are average/weak (technically)

Is the world gonna end?

1 Like

if there is a tier above S like SSS+ Id put zen and echo there. I love echo she is fun as hell but she is beyond busted.
She can dual a 600 hp ball at 150hp and kill him. (flats showed a clip and emongg commented about how an echo out dueled him and he got a pd on her and he was full health)
Why Zen? with the existence of full peel supports zen is always a god tier pick.
they eliminate his weakness so he eliminates everyone and if he cant echo isi there to shred them :smiley:

i just personally wish echo would have a different and more impactful nerf than the one she got right now. because these nerfs barely did anything to her other than idk… made her less spammy from far? I just personally think echo needs like… an overall 10% dps nerf with an ult nerf where you get the same hp as you come out of duplicated form from before you duplicated. So lets say she duplicates a target when she was 100hp, then when she dies in her duplicated form, she comes back with 100hp.

Tracer nerfs are a nice touch, but zen nerfs are meh. Weird touch on the orb travel speed nerfs but whatever. Discord nerf was the only one that was needed imo. S tier and most of A tier need nerfs while C/D tiers need reworks/buffs. B tier im indifferent and they could get compensation changes while keeping them in that same/similar tier. Thats about it.

my dude echo is a hero with a kit better than doom and an ult as good as genji.

She needs nerfs in some different ways to change her from the ground.

1 Like

Sad Robot Noises

bastion takes the sledgehammer to the knee once again :pensive: