Brokencreeeee. Blah

What a terrible múltirole hero. :confused:
Give US some reason to play other heros…

Blizz: got it. We’ll buff the fire rate some more.

:eye::lips::eye:

9 Likes

Mccree healing me is so juicy
:beverage_box::lips::beverage_box:

6 Likes

its weird how theres always a mccree in like every game and majority of the time, you just switch to mccree yourself when you want to play flex heroes :/. mccree has been overbuffed and needs like a nerf or two because this is ridiculous.

5 Likes

Support McCree: heals people with high quality apple pies.

4 Likes

every game mccree tracer echo. literally both tracer and echo getting nerfs but not cree lol

1 Like

I fixed it for you :wink:

2 Likes

:eye::lips::eye::+1:

i had this thread where S and A tiers needed nerfing if you wanna take a look lol: My Personal Tier List (1/20/2021) - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com). Im surprised mccree hasnt gotten nerfed yet @_@. C/D tiers need buffing/reworking.

I hope that You undertand what is a múltirole hero on one ow role. Like torb is a Anti flanker, junkrat can be a shield breaker, reaper a tank Buster, tracer and genji flankers?

Well mccree is a tank Buster, shield destroyer, Anti flanker, Anti air heros, god on closet and mid range. Also good consistent and burst dmg

I’ve been saying this: people were happy with the balance changes in Sept/2020, then they buffed Mccree in Oct/2020 (also buffed Baptiste) and people got back to complaining about balance…

Seems like not many people trusted me so far…

I agree. I’d also like a Mccree nerf.

2 Likes

Not a bad idea, hmmmm.

1 Like

Sept 2020 was the best patch we ever had, if they continued to tone down heroes a bit more, we would be even happier and more heroes would be useable. theeeeennnnnn mccree + bap buffs have started… wonderful… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Revert hitscan falloff from 50 to 30% universally and lower his health to 200.

1 Like

very juicy
:cup_with_straw::lips::cup_with_straw:

1 Like