NICE. i didn’t even played my placements matches, it was going to be my 4° game; Somehow they decided that since i lost my internet conection on my placement matches i deserve to be banned.
Played Destiny 2 last week for like 40hours and didn’t have any problem:
- Nice comunity
- Actually new content and cool events that feels rewarding
- Not a single time i got any toxic player on my matches.
- Queue times are no longer than 5min
Played 3 matches on COMP and a few arcade on OW:
- Every match toxic players
- Queue times peaked at 1h+ (so i gave up and went to D2)
- Loose conection for non sense, before even the hero selection and got banned.
Why do i keep on playing OW then? Well, OW has it’s pros (team based game, very different playing styles around heroes, etc) and i wish i could enjoy this part of the game.
I don’t know what you guys want from OW if toxic players can run rampant on your servers, but players who disconnect once in the placement matches deserve to be banned.
I don’t even play this game that much anymore due to the lack of focus on the important things for the game and now the game doesn’t want players to play it.