My Forum Days Active

Oh, I was meaning based upon the amount of replies. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It gives you plenty of posts to boost that read stat! :wink::wink:

3 Likes

Yes stats are cool just figured out most of my likes are from Tatianna and that the user I’ve given likes the most is Vibecheck.

Why am I not surprised?

Also some of my old posts are really cringe ew :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

What are you guys’ biggest topics or posts anyway?

Mine is still
★ Official funeral for Brigitte Lindholm (Age 23) with 380 upvotes and 400 replies :laughing:

link?

1 Like

My posts literally never gain traction. I think the biggest thread I’ve ever had was (that I created, not made a comment in), like, up to 30 comments and maybe 15-20 likes.

I have had a comment I made on somebody else’s thread reach over 50 likes!

Hmm, weird. It showed 113k when I looked a few hours ago.

Thats me :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

1 Like

OH!!! I thought you posted my stats. :joy::joy: We both have no life. Gg ez.

1 Like

And the account isnt even 2 years old :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I lied, my biggest post had 77 replies and 29 likes. I was really ahead of my time on it, too, because I was telling people at the time Mercy was still meta and was still too strong. It was when people were trying to say Mercy was dead back in 2018.

If back then you would have told me that it would take the devs a full year to undo the damage they did with this… I would have probably believed you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is Overwatch after all and even when the game still got new content it took them ages to implement much needed balance changes :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wrong. It has 30 likes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lmao thank you. After reading back through it, it is pretty fun to see how accurate my post was, because she got nerfed 3 months later, but also the replies.

It’s pretty fun to reminisce on old topics. Maybe one day I’ll get referenced in the “guess the forum users” topics one day! :wink:

1 Like

586k posts read :smiley:

send help

2 Likes

I have 354k posts read and 64 days read time lol

2 Likes

I’m here to help (make your posts read even bigger)!

1 Like

Well, there was this one, but its no longer intact because all of the replies (including the second half) got yeeted into the Mercy Dumpsterthread:

And then there’s this one, which is intact:

1 Like

Oh, well in that case I don’t have it either. That goes to the Mercy or Bastion megathreads.

1 Like

Pfft, the megavoid doesn’t count. That’s probably thousands of posts all put into one OP. Yours is all from one single thread. Out of all the threads, yours has to hold the record of most replies, right (while being only one OP in it)?

1 Like

Nope. There’s still the Bastion megathreads. Each of those is all one thread.

1 Like