My Career Profile still shows 0 competitive time

Same issue, 0 stats for competitive games

3 Likes

I would like to mention because I haven’t seen it addressed I play PC, that’s what I played OW1 on for years and installed OW2 on, I kept all of my items and achievement but had no overall or hero time played.

3 Likes

The issue that they said had been fixed had something to do with playtime hours going down? If that was happening to me, I didn’t notice. I haven’t really paid attention to the total gameplay hours.

Anyway, I think it’s quite possible that they fixed an issue, but that there’s a separate issue affecting comp stats, or another case of the same issue that was missed.

I have had no issue climbing in role queue despite the lack of recorded stats. My accounts placed gold 2/3 and are now at Diamond 4/5, which is about where I left off in season 36 if OW1.

You never played on console at all? If that’s the case, you might want to make a separate bug ticket and add as many details about what you’re seeing. I’ve only seen acknowledgement of career profile issues for players with console accounts, so if you’re a PC-only player who is missing career profile stuff, that could be a completely different bug. The folks who monitor the bug forums and pass reports along to the devs might not notice it if it’s buried in the comments on this thread.

2 Likes

Rip. I’ve been playing comp on xbox exclusively and my stats are still 0 except for my ranking. I wonder when they plan to address this issue or fix it.

6 Likes

Same here. Only my open que stats show and i barely play open que lol. What is going on?? It shows my rank in role q but no stats at all. Dissapointed.

3 Likes

Still the same here on PS5. Super annoying

3 Likes

So there was a patch? It must take a long time to distribute because I’m still waiting to see something change on my stats. I wish I could play OverWatch1 while I wait for them to get this platform ready for EVERYONE to enjoy! Wait wasn’t that what we were doing before this mess?

2 Likes

I am having the same issue, my stats show zero on everything. But I am ranked as Sliver 4.

3 Likes

sames. my career profile has always been and still is blank. no stats, no hero play time etc. if there was ever a “fix”, it didnt work for me. or its a separate issue more likely

4 Likes

I have this issue, same as described by everyone above. I filed a ticket with Blizzard, and they sent me support articles about the Console Stats bug, which seem unrelated to this problem, or at least that fix did not fix this.

4 Likes

I have the same problem. None of my role queue stats are being saved and every time I get a rank update it’s just bronze 5 again. I’m playing on Xbox. I opened a ticket and was told to report the bug so here I am.

1 Like

Has it already did deployed because last I looked my stats were still wrong although it was starting to show who I played comp with at random the other night, not up to date but it was finally showing something for this season of comp.

1 Like

I got the same completely unrelated email response. They dont seem to care about their existing player base. Just that new player money.

3 Likes

+1

None of the number stats are visible. It shows 0 minutes played. Can only see my current comp rank. But I want to see my winrate and stuff :frowning:

4 Likes

I am adding my name to this exact same issue. PS5 player here (played OW2 since launch day, played OW1 since beta on PS4 as well): My comp stats show 0 0 0, zero time on all characters, etc. From reading the thread I gather this is a visual bug, and things are still being tracked. But this is annoying because I (used to ) use my stats to see what characters are working for me, etc… Is there any update on this bug? Is there a way to fix/reset it by like logging in on PC or another platform or something?

2 Likes

Exactly the same here, started on PS5, and then switched on PC, stats are forever stuck now…

1 Like

I imagine Blizzard has all the sample data they need for this but want to add my account to the ring here. I’m having this exact issue on PS4 as of yesterday and for the entirety of OW2. I play rarely on Switch and never on PC. However, Competitive Open Queue stats seem fully updated.

2 Likes

Exactly the same here, started on PS4, switched to PC, then I come back to PS5, competitive role queue stats are completely zero.

1 Like

Same on xbox series S here , i played a ton of games in role Q in fact i played enough to unlock the medic totle ( 250 supp win ) and everytime i look at my role Q stats its 0 win , 0 hours played , open q on the other side tho is fine all my open q stats are there

1 Like

They’re “working on it” as of 3 weeks ago. Translation: They don’t care. If it’s not related to monetization or a game breaking bug, they aren’t putting effort into fixing it for now. Don’t expect this to be fixed before years end.

4 Likes