Movements Against Toxicity | & Why We Need Them

Omg I love this reply so much.

I use my signature once in a thead and for every other post I make in that thread I just don’t add it in since it gets spammy. Sometimes I can’t even be bothered to add it in.

~ Signed

▂ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓩𝓮𝓷𝔂𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪 𝓓 :doughnut: 𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓷𝓾𝓽 𝓜 :doughnut: 𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂

1 Like

Nawh man they just wanna keep the peace like zen.

The only one implying their better then anyone is u.

Now pardon me while I get a donut.

(zen makes really good donuts)

Yeet

2 Likes

Damn right he does.

Jelly filled are my favorite

1 Like

JELLY?! EW.

In b4 JellyandJam is offended. :wink:

Jokes aside, all this talk of donuts makes me crave one myself, speaking of which. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

Well at least all this brings something else to read other than the usual stuff… I was getting bored lol.

1 Like

I mean… I love Jelly. Just not Jelly. Get me?

Jelly in doughnuts? Eugh. Jam is alright though, so at least Jam won’t be mad at me.

1 Like

I kid, and I getcha. To be honest, I don’t particularly like jelly filled donuts either. :smile:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

I just don’t really like Jelly anyway.

Jam doughnuts are good though. Mmm.

Cersei is an incredibly resentful, hateful, kind of actually really super petty villain. Shes extremely entertaining because of just how human she comes off in a torrent of people who act fairly unrealistically.

Im not talking about the user…or am I? :eyes:

Alright that makes a lot of sense I suppose.

Ty op, it’s nice to see a post like this when so many others turn into cesspools. Keep the positivity spreading!

1 Like

So why do we need to attach a signature to being a good person? Is being a good person just not good enough?

People view RichC as a positive person but I didn’t see him making a Reinhardt movement with a signature in every thread (that most people probably don’t even know what it means.)

Why does the movements have to be tied to an Overwatch hero anyways?

1 Like

OP has been doing it for a while. At this point you can’t detach it. I’m all for adding a little personality into your posts. If you don’t want to do it yourself that is fine, but let others do what they want to do.

Well you’re wrong it can be easily detached by just not doing it. Sorry but seeing the Ice Cream signature every time someone from that “movement” posts gets pretty stale and annoying.

You’re right I don’t have to do it but that doesn’t mean I cannot state my opinion on others doing it as well. If you wish to promote a positive environment then my opinion should not be silenced. You can simply ignore it.

1 Like

Thrillho is absolutely correct in my opinion. No one here is special or should be able to decide what is or isn’t right to be posted here and use that as a bat to swing around in a group. Whether the intentions are good or not, it leads to a sense of misguided justice to try and keep things from being toxic but can ultimately end up becoming toxic itself and shutting down meaningful discussion.

Let the mods do their jobs, guys. If you see something you think is breaking the rules, report it. That’s what it is there for. Use the ignore tool or just personally ignore someone if you feel they are toxic.

7 Likes

I mean it is your opinion, and yes I’m not trying to promote negativity at all. I’m just defending those who enjoy using it. I’m sorry if I came off too defensive, they just seem to enjoy doing it and I just don’t see anything wrong with it.

I didn’t. I detached myself completely from that statement; it’s based wholly on observation. Lazypeon explains the concept well, too.

Though I do find it interesting that I’m still reduced to a hater who starts arguments and rumors. Interesting that it’s fine for me and other people to be lumped into this group just for disagreeing with OP.
But, you know, that’s just my observation.

5 Likes