Mouse sensitivity was reset forcibly after 07.02.2023 update

BUMP
i literally cannot play

4 Likes

’ * There is an issue where the Mouse Sensitivity setting may reset to full integers when you return to the setting in your control options.

• Workaround: This setting will save at your specified value when you leave the control options each time.’

This “workaround” doesnt work.

2 Likes

It does for me, when I change my sense and don’t go back to the settings

The workaround only allows one sensitivity setting for all the heros and also, scoped sens. setting -we just supposed to guess whats happening with that?
Can they just actually fix this already -really unreal that an fps is letting something as major as this go for over a week now.

5 Likes

Pretty sure the devs abandoned the game

5 Likes

Imagine having OW as your main game HAHAHAHA

1 Like

is this real life?? wtf

2 Likes

Geeez what an a-hole

1 Like

i seen at least 5 post now is the dev or mod purposely ignoring it never seen any of it got reply also

1 Like

I’m experiencing this bug after returning from a short break. I was surprised to find out how old this post is and the bug is still there. I’ve been playing since Day 1 OW and this is up there with one of the most game breaking bugs OW1 and 2 has ever had to deal with.

Thanks for saying what was on my mind as I read through the post :stuck_out_tongue:

just change your dpi so that your edpi is the same with a whole number in game so for example i played on 800dpi 7.5 in game so 6000 edpi, now its on 750 dpi and 8 in game also 6000 edpi

Spam aaron keller’s twitter about this trash pls

“Fixed a bug where mouse sensitivity values with a decimal would be rounded to a whole number”

Finally, it has been fixed :partying_face:

Where does it say that? I cant find it.

Yep thx for the Fix

1 Like

i still have that bug???

I noticed yesterday that the bug no longer existed. I can now set my proper sensitivity and do a perfect 180 like normal. I’m pretty upset that this wasn’t a next day fix, but at least it’s fixed.

1 Like

Is this related to the hero specific settings not saving properly?

My ofuda sensitivity settings are not saving and I cannot turn off the ofuda ui either, same for the toggle ofuda settings, nothing is saving for me.

2 Likes

same with me and widowmaker relative aim while zoomed not being able to set on 32

1 Like