Mouse randomly freezing when playing Overwatch 2

Since Overwatch 2 launched I’ve been experiencing an issue while playing. The issue while playing is whenever I play my mouse keeps freezing and I can’t click or move my mouse. My mouse is a glorious model O

14 Likes

yo did u find a fix im not sure but now even playing other games and when i use my mouse it always freezes might be because of the flicks? lol

same issue ill be maneuvering around obstacles or mid fight tracking and it just stops like it loses all input. i even scan files to see if there was an issue with them or something they came back fine. i ended up uninstalling it was making the game so frustrating to play. and its a shame cause it was refreshing for me at least to have a change a pace from all the BRs

2 Likes

i’m also using glorious model O and same thing is happening to me. it doesnt seem to freeze in other games

1 Like

idk for me i think its a mouse related problem now even though im not in overwatch it still freezes when i use it regularly for school idk maybe its just timing i guess.

I’ve had the same issue as well very rarely where I’d hear the windows input device disconnect and reconnect sound when that happens. I don’t believe it’s my mouse because it has only happened while playing OW2.

1 Like

same problem idk why i hope update the game to fix this

2 Likes

Same thing, usually happens after respawn. logi mx518

1 Like

I have this problem in OW2 and used to in OW1. Logitech G305.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. At intensive moments my mouse won’t allow me to aim. It’ll freeze up like something is stopping it, but I can still shoot. When that also happens, I can’t use my abilities either. If anything, they activate after 10 seconds. My fps is find in the game, but this problems prevents me from actually playing the game.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem and am also using the glorious model o

1 Like

I thought that I was going insane. Yesterday I created a reddit post about this and got 0 replies. Sometimes during a game my mouse just stops firing and I noticed it first on roadhog ult. It’s so frustating, now that I’m seeing people complain aswell I can see that is not about the mouse we using and a general problem. Thank god I’m not wasting money on a new mouse. Hope they fix it, or going to stop playing it.

2 Likes

I’m having this issue aswell and I don’t think it’s about our mouses but a general bug. Hope they fix it fast or going to stop playing it. So frustating.

Same here. I’ve been getting this issue aswell

Same issue here, hope they fix it fast

Same issue over here also have a G305, I thought my mouse was dying for a sec.

Happens to me too, it started after the Halloween update, my mouse is Logitech G Pro

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with my razer deathadder chroma, thought it could be the software or simply time for a replacement, but after exhausting all my options it seems to only like freezing up whenever I play overwatch…

Guess i’m not alone. Mouse randomly stop working while playing. literally unplayable.

2 Likes

I have the same problem only in OW2 my mouse freezes for 1-2 secs randomly, mostly in higher movement… never had the problem in OW1. i dont have this problem in other games only i OW2. i tryed like everything… dif mouse, update/delete drivers… delete and install the game. it makes the game unplayable sadly. :frowning:

1 Like