MORE lost connection issues

This lost connection issue has been getting worse to a point that is unplayable. I keep getting lost connection every 2-3 matches even though my connection is good. I keep getting penalty to a point that i can’t even play the game anymore.

8 Likes

I have the same issue on US servers. It is happening frequently and i can’t believe that Blizzard (or tech support) is not acknowledging this issue. There is no way this level of complaints about server disconnect is normal.

1 Like

Exactly. And I keep getting banned for their trash server connection. Either fix the servers or stop imposing bans for disconnection. Not to mention we got duplicate genji emote in the battle pass.

i got banned for an hour for things i didn’t even do. This is unplayable getting dced here and there and yet they just ask us to fix our net instead :melting_face:

1 Like

Are you playing on southeast Asia or Asia server? There’s been many complains about this region having disconnections lately

Yea, I’m in SEA. And update, after the mid-season patch it seemed to have resolved it.

1 Like

It’s getting REALLY annoying now. It doesn’t seem fair that we get bans for the state of their servers that keep kicking us out. I have a good connection, a brand new modem, a good PC. I know it’s not on my end. Everything else, every other game, platform, site, streaming site works fine.

I’m losing connection like 5x a day, THIS IS 100% ON BLIZZARDS END.
2GBPS DOWN/UP. This has only been a serious issue for me since s9 and gotten worse since then. I have a brand new modem and my router alone was close to $500 to use the 2.5gb connection as a I have speeds over 1gbps.

This is YOUR issue blizzard, stop imposing bans for your terrible servers.

1 Like

I’m also having this same issue.

1 Like

If you are in SEA, you are likely being impacted by the submarine cable issues in that area.
More info: Having disconnections mid game? READ THIS - #27 by Nicole-1893

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.