More Disappointed than i've been in a long time

Yup.
It literally feels like someone forgot to add the other half of the list to the loot pool.

Must be an xbox only thing cause were doing pretty well over on psn as far as seeing our potg is concerned. That’s really strange has that been going on a long time?

Did you notice the super annoying sound effect when changing between sprays now?

1 Like

I only wish there was a new brawl or anything that doesn’t remotely involve Brigitte even with the nerf still insane or maybe i’m just worthless at this point Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee looks better everyday

1 Like

Is it possible to call this an event?
How didn’t they realize this would go wrong, I don’t understand that…

1 Like

Smash Ultimate for Winter Wonderland? XD

1 Like

I getting that on christmas and if that event has no new brawl(tbh the brawls before arent that bad) Zero suit is waiting for me

2 Likes

I cry with you ;-;…

1 Like

Oh my god yea.

Why Did they add that?

Do you REALIZE What that is like on Console.
You can’t just scroll through it like you can with a mouse.

Lol yea… i haven’t seen a fully loaded POTG In like, Months…

People complain left and right, but… We are on Console, so… no one cares. o-o

I remember one Very Specific Potg (Or highlight, whichever tbh) That i got as Widow, And it Almost Loaded ok… But, the Railing that i had punched down was re-rendered in, and… I just so happened to be scoped in, right Where the railing had been.

Basically the end result is a very close up camera shot of a rail that sometimes moves, as a Widow gets kills in the distance…

In case you were wondering, Potg doesn’t just record What happened, it Re-Renders It based on the data at the time of those actions in game… So, things can go Very wrong.

Imo, that is just no consideration for console players because nothing is tested on console and that noise is insanely annoying because like you said, you can’t scroll.

It just seems like a silly thing to add for no reason after not having it for so long

2 Likes

Personally, Hammond release was bigger event than current SG one. Just like what ?

Error #404: reason to log in not found.

1 Like

I get being disappointing about the event but who honestly cares? Just don’t play the event or Lucio Ball if you dislike it so. Nobody is holding a gun to your family threatening mass fratricide unless you exclusively play the Summer Games content. It’s not that big of a deal.

Okie dookie then. Keep standing in the fire and complaining that it’s hot then.

I bought the fire, i can do as i please!

But no really… I’m simply sad that such little effort was put into an “Event”
Still effort mind you, but… Compared to what it could have been? It’s basically nothing…

Haha, HOW Hilarious. Obligatory XD