Moosh's bias opinion on the experimental

ok it won’t be bias… maybe
aaanyway

I think 20 additional health is too much and should be tune down to 10, or give him a raw 55 per grenade
I think 70 is way too much, in addition of AoE, so 60 and 50 is a very nice and prefered spot IMO, that rewards him for being a bit more skillful

I only hope that people realize that bap with 50 wasn’t useful, no main healer is useful with 50hp/s and nothing else
Immortality is good but not enough for a raw 50, just like how mercy wasn’t useful with 50 despite having rez

So sweetspot, make it 50 + 10

Considering it’s a risky strat and makes you actually fear baby dva, i think this is ok, call mech has huge counterplay window so

This is ok IMO

Just kidding there are no mccree nerfs :frowning:
I still want thiccree tho, it’s a cool name, nerf stun and FTH instead pls, i like thicc

This would be the first out of 2 changes that i’d disagree with
Moira needs something, but this isn’t it, she needs something in her primary way of dmg/heal, not her orb
She was made skillful, yet she’s not rewarded for it
She now needs to aim much more, yet there’s no reward for it, she needs to be more careful with her heal management, yet there’s nothing for her to like

Idk
She needs reward, that’s all
This change is like ok for a moira buff that she’d need, but since it’s not fixing the problem, it’s mostly powercreep

The 2nd change i disagree with, so
I don’t think increasing CC is good and i think it powercreeps orisa by not giving her what she needs, which is a decent barrier, of course with measures to not bring double shield back ahem powershift sigma ahem

HOWEVER
Considering halt is very bad in terms of range, i think a 6s cooldown is justified, so i hate it less

Now I disagree with this because i want tanks to be tanky rather than brusers and fat DPS, however considering they want to make tanks be more like hog (ow2) i guess it’s understandable. I’d still go for a dmg nerf though

I have been avoiding every hook on experimental and if i got hooked i’d get 1 shotted anyway so this doesn’t really affect me, i’m not sure how this would be though, hog might need something, but i feel like this is still not it

Just expect a “nerf hog” rampage soon

MY GIRL! 😩

Excuse me
so
I don’t think the decloak should be that short, but at the same time i could still react to it (bias i know)

So
For sake of safetiness from nerfs

Either
a. 60% speedboost, .4s stealth cloak, .6 or .55 stealth decloak

or

b. 75% speedboost :smirk:

Because at the end of the day, stealth cloak doesn’t matter, doesn’t affect OWL that much, and can help good sombras, .4 DECLOACK however, can make sombra very frustraiting to fight against, meaning OWL will 100% beg for nerfs
While cloak and specially speedboost don’t help OWL that much and a very significant help for good sombras

And i guarantee OWL sombras are NOT good at the character, they just have a mic and reliable team

6 Likes

You should’ve always feared baby D.Va

I fight for my life spamming crouch and shooting my little tiny bunny blaster.

5 Likes

I can melt you tho

When i can aim

Which is like

never

huh

2 Likes

Potential react time will be decreased from 1.4 to 1.1 that is much shorter
Any decent Sombra will abuse it, hack will became oppressive

It will also make less counterplay for EMP
not the thing ppl want lmao

Likely it will end up with more nerfs…remember .65 hack?

To be honest these changes will make Sombra more free and braindead that she is already is i’d prefered just revert stealth or make it on resourse meter but rough buffs

1 Like

I think if hack had a louder sound queue it could make sense, because 1s of reaction is super long, yet it doesn’t feel like hack has priority over someone shooting, so unless you know where sombra is, you won’t be able to block hack

75% speedboost tho :weary:
60 is good, like 30% of parkour back, but 75 :weary:

True lol

1 Like

I think its the exactly point of Sombra, she works if you dont know where she is yet you still have a counterplay

Making her louder will just destroy her point

Unlikely 60% boost will change anything, it feels like for most parkour places only 75% and higher works

1 Like

I already found 3 and need to test a couple

1. Not useful but you can jump on practice range from the top of the area where the enemy bots shoot at friendly bots to the bridge thingy
  2. Blizzard world from defenders highground directly to the point. You needed the fences before which always get destroyed
  3. You can cross the rialto balconies. You previously needed the fences and only on the closer part of them, now it’s anywhere (not on the hotel tho, although you might be able to on the higher part, so i guess that’s for test)

Test list
First of all, what’s failed is

1. Volskaya point B parkour (I’ll miss it :sob:)
  2. Junkertown to where the attackers highground spawn would be

And to test

1. Hanamura point A highground to the brige at the left of it
  2. Busan parkour (dk how to explain this, it’s lit tho)
  3. Junkertown last point from spinning thing to highground that doesn’t have a platform

Those are all that come to my mind, might record something idk

1 Like

it’s also a weak but welcome deterrent to trying to barrel stuff her and kill her while she’s animation locked as the mech drops

it killed one of my friends who tried that, and that’s enough to make me to say i like the change :laughing:

1 Like

Laughs in duplicate baby dva
No fear bro

Good summation.

I agree with the most except that I want yo say to Reinhardt:
Why nerfing him? Bring other tanks like Cow to his lvl as MT. This 50hp are insanly important. They could/should revert his hammer dmg BUT also revert his shatter in that case.

1 Like

I agree with all of them. They might not be perfect, or necessarily the changes I would’ve made, but all are steps in the right direction for the characters.

Bap: the only questionable one IMO. Bap is too strong and doesn’t need a potential HPS increase.

Moira: She needs help. Some people argue she needs more damage others that she needs more healing, this can accomplish a touch of either and will speed up her Ult gen.

Echo: I’ve thought her Ult was broken since release, so I’m good with this. 2 self cleanses and 2 full health restores was a bit too much.

Rein: Not perfect, but it’s a nerf to the most meta tank in game, so it’s fine.

Orisa: Might not be perfect, but it will help slow down Brawl from overrunning her every fight. I’m highly in favor of more frequent smaller AoE Halts over the slower but gigantic pulls of old.

Dva: It’s not perfect, but at least it adds some risk to her biggest weakness at high tiers, her getting brutally staggered for 15-20s every lost fight.

Hog: The only questionable one. I don’t think Hog needs more damage, but I can’t think of a way to improve a tank who commands space and has so many glaring weaknesses through extreme lethality besides making him more consistently lethal.

Sombra: Not what I would have gone with, but I’ll take any buffs that don’t have a “…but,” attached. It’s really good, and will help on ladder tremendously.

2 Likes

Yes
Or something from the Owl like 3 m and maybe 2.2 at the very edge
I still think his damage should go down though, and buff tanks of course

1 Like

So back in November they didn’t just buff his healing but nerfed the fire rate from 0.8 to 0.9s
So to nerf the healing back to 50 completely negates this fire rate change and makes it a pure nerf.

HOWEVER, with this change it does more than it seems.
Currently Baptiste can spam the floor with nades and spam his left click in between. Now this will be much harder because to maximise grenades you’ll need to actually aim a bit better sometimes.

Also his projectiles heal as much as Ana now for directs. Except he has a 0.1s less fire rate than Ana AND has arcing projectiles that are 30m/s slower than Ana’s left click projectile.
So 70 is not unreasonable.

His healing will still be good but in a brawl it would suffer because the AOE heal is weaker. However in a comp like Bunker he can maximise his healing from range now because they’ll take a bit less damage and he can sustain his tanks with the 70hps

There’s a lot to consider here. ESPECIALLY along side that Immo field nerf.
Now not only does Immo field keep his team at less but he HEALS his team for less. This means with suboptimal placement (like the middle of a rush or brawl) will have less effect because he can’t heal his team as much in combination with it protecting less will leave whoever was in the immortality field on less HP and be easier to kill. Behind a bunker Immortality field is safe and his healing will get a lot of value.

It’s a really good set of changes that raise his skill cap while solidifying his bunker playstyle. It is overall a nerf but the 20 health buff won’t be very useful on squishies because they’re hard to hit.

As for Moira I believe this Orb change is to assist with her “cycle”
Where you use up your healing, and use your heal orb while you go get more healing.
Or it allows her to be more versatile with damage orbs to finish off targets although this should still be the less frequently used orb.

So now since you lose resource faster you have your crutch back more often. I don’t think this is the skillful change the community wanted but I personally think it does the job of buffing Moira well even if I think there was probably a better way to do it like buffing her raw numbers on both primary and secondary.

It definitely fixes the problem.

Well when it comes to Orisa’s halt the CC is a bit different. You can still shoot, carry momentum, it’s only 0.65s and it only has a 5m radius and it is defense matrixable and slow.

It helps her by making the ability more frequently combo with smaller cooldowns or possibly hog. It also helps her by allowing her to frequently drag the enemy back away from her bunker to spam them down before they reach her.

Buffing Orisa’s barrier isn’t going to fix the issue of Orisa getting run over the moment the enemy steps on her. Her damage is decent and buffing her kill confirm in halt and the thing that keeps enemies off of her is definitely a good change.

It’s not just the barrier that causes double barrier.
it’s the cycle of
Orisa Barrier
Sigma Barrier
Grasp and fortify
Immortality field
Orisa barrier…etc
Constantly providing sustain the the comp while they spam you down.

Since the double shield nerf patch
Brig hasn’t had any reverts or buffs (besides her 25hp she lost)
Baptiste’s healing is about to be a bit better but more bunker focused and his immortality field is nerfed.
Sigma hasnt recevied any buffs and had his shield deployment nerfed.
Only Orisa has been buffed.
Mei had a few buffs and her sustain can cycle in though.

So really there is no need to powershift sigma. He has been balanced definitively as an offtank now. Double shield if it did come back wouldn’t be nearly as OP.

But all in all this change is more useful to Orisa and more fun for Orisa than 100 more HP on a barrier that doesn’t stop her getting run over.

This change is good imo.
Reinhardt SHOULD be good on maps where he can swing at you like kings row point 2 or lijiang control. The damage helps solidify him on maps like that.
The 50HP does too but it also gave him more room to push on maps he perhaps shouldn’t have been. it’s better to let him keep his solidified role than to nerf the damage and make him ult charge fodder.

the combo does 225 with this change and due to the hitboxes of all the 250HP heroes. Without an ability to block some damage they die instantly too.
I think this is a positive change that makes his combo more consistent.
It’s much better than his 235 combo which had even more headshot potential last time.

If they have to nerf him I’d like to see 6.2 or 6.4 damage per pellet instead of a full revert. Maybe even just nerf Hook’s damage to 20 from 30 so armour health has more impact on the combo.

1 Like