Moira needs to kill you in duels

So list it. You play around too much to get to the point.

Any else besides lifesteal nerf which I had mentioned already?

It’s your opinion that you dislike him. We have objective fact to say that he’s not OP, we can look at his winrates. Especially now. That is why people are getting on you.

Some people think nanoblade is OP, but saying Genji’s ult alone and needing Zen to counter Genji is kinda living in 2017 or something.

The point was pretty obvious. She hasn’t received any nerf to her damage, so asking

is pretty stupid if you know that the only change is to her self-sustain.

Question: If you’re not looking to have your opinions challenged on something, why come to a public forum?

1 Like

List the ptr notes here on Moira or can you not link them?

So what part of a self-heal nerf is going to affect her damage output?

1 Like

Speedboost Lucio says hi, Moira fade says hi, Winston Jump says hi, D.va boosters say hi, Rein charge says hi, Mercy GA says hi, all the CC in the game says hi.

1 Like

As I said it’s a lifesteal nerf, but nevertheless bad players will still die to her. I think I have covered that already while you kept dancing around logic.

It’s a lifesteal nerf that has absolutely 0 effect on her dps. So what exactly is the point of asking stupid questions like

Why don’t you reread that post until you can understand where I am coming from. That’s something you’re having a tough time with. Any other who have read that probably already gotten the message.

i was looking to talk to one person i didn’t want to have a giant discussion

i have played over 400hrs on mercy dont have to talk to me about GA he can still kill you easily

He really can’t if you play your cards right. Mercy is one of the best healers to play against a Genji due to her GA and super jump that make avoiding him really easy.

How can genji double slash you when you’re all the way up in the air?

way up in the air? you know most maps you cant get that high

not only that super jump isn’t relaly that high and her ascending speed is very slow

Oh, my bad. I mixed up valk and GA.

But skybox doesn’t come into play? If you’re as high as you can get, genji can only reach you by dashing.

GA is alright to get away from blade. It’s not great, but it’s definitely not a guaranteed death. I’d say somewhere between 30-60% chance of escaping as mercy? Depends on how the genji uses his cast + first dash and how Mercy uses GA in the leadup to the blade cast.

The hero itself is already good, the meta just doesn’t favor him currently. There isn’t anything in his kit that needs to be buffed.

I have never escaped not dying by a genji as mercy normally because ga doesn’t work when you dont actually have anyone to fly too and most of the time we are grouped only if i have a pharah around i might be able to get away, but as for Valk her ascending speed is too slow to get away from him and the skybox also limits you in some areas i have been at the top of the map and still been killed by him. Unless you use GA before he ults then you’ll be safe if you use it to counter getting away you’ll waste your ult and die because genji targets healers when he ults and the first one he goes after is mercy normally.

The meta hasn’t favored him for 1.5 years. The last meta he was in was Dive and even then he was replaced by Widow half way through