Moira needs her auto aim gone

Fair enough

Still, people here wont see it that way considering its been posted a lot :confused:

1 Like

people just flag things that go against their opinions or anything targeting their mains, it has nothing to do with the topic being repeated

1 Like

Why would a cheater play Moira though. Isn’t Widow or Mccree better?

3 Likes

It’s very much what’s being discussed, particularly when people spam trolling posts.

True.

If you look back on my comments, I tried explaining my point of view from a risk:effort:value perspecitve with gameplay examples and a whole lot of verbose to make a substantial argument. However, I made the mistake of calling it an autolock.

So my entire argument got dismissed because of terminology. I mentioned my points remain the same no matter what term I used and even after admitting (and apologizing) for using the wrong term, ‘it didn’t matter what my argument is’ because

1. I used the term autolock
  2. I must be a bad dps (even though I offered gameplay footage to have them judge)
  3. And this is priceless…I am not plat and above.

Its disappointing to see actual arguments (which I make to understand the design choices in this game) get dismissed because of one liners and generalized statements like ‘bad dps’, ‘learn to aim’, ‘its not autolock’ etc. Instead of looking at evidence and evaluating that against an agreed upon definition of what ‘balance’ is

The only valid responses that make sense is that the design was made to counter certain characters, which begs the question…do those mechanics still remain balanced outside of dealing with those certain characters?

1 Like

Ahem.

No it’s quite literally a bait thread. Like, they created it to start an argument.

4 Likes

The thread was already hidden once… Why cant it stay that way?

Ohwell, im just gonna keep my popcorns & :clown_face: emojis close to me if they’re gonna be needed.

because its a legitimate topic lol

1 Like

I wonder how many spam topics claiming to nerf Genji during dive you flagged. I have the impression he is getting flagged for what he is saying rather than bc of the post being spam.

If you happened to flag OP’s post bc of spam rather than bc of what he is saying I’ll take your word for it, doesnt mean that everyone flagging him isndoing so fornthat specific reason.

There are tons of threads claiming not to nerf her and that she is fine getting no flags at all. Did you also flag those? Genuenly curious.

1 Like

If you want her aim to be less forgiving, you’d have to nerf hyper mobility heroes.

Why? Cant hit them unless you have a crutch?

2 Likes

This is technically true…but her hitboxes are so forgiving that in practice she may as well just have lock on really so he does have a point.

I’ll just leave this here.

1 Like

I think her healing orb should have been the same as it was pre-patch and her damage orb should be reworked. while I wish i could keep her low aim requirement because I can’t aim for sheisse, I do understand it’s better for game balance if she has tighter hitboxes. but i think if her aim is tightened up really severely, she should gain more of her healing resource regenerated on damage. but not a huge amount. just enough that a moira with bad aim and a moira with good aim would be noticeable.

Even though I play Moira, after the today Patch Notes I understand 1 think… you… all of us need to just let it go… It does not matter if I agree with auto-aim or not… the community was asking for that and many more things for other heroes for mooooooonths! and we get nothing…it does not worth anymore… they dont listen the feedback, they dont care for the feedback. Biggest example the moira… NOBODY asked or suggested that change… it was a completly random change…

Just as much as a crutch as using mobility heroes.

Moira was created to counter or deter flankers. Her aim wasn’t changed on the experimental card, and Geoff surprisingly stated that they’re not going to turn Moira into a CS:GO hero.

There is no lock on. Learn how the game works before complaining

1 Like

weird… almost in the middle of my screen… still not hitting.

2 Likes

None, because they weren’t spammed enough to a point of being obnoxious. That and Genji wasn’t the issue with dive imo

The thing with the Moira hitbox spam is that its been constantly debunked as a large hitbox and not a lock on, and its been going on since her release. Its infuriating seeing it over and over again.

As for the threads, no, unless they dont bring up any points or reasons and just blindly add to the forum fodder

1 Like

How is using a high mobility hero a crutch of any kind? They are the hardest heroes to use proerly. Mobility also makes their aiming harder in a lot of ways too.

Heroes can deal with flankers and still require skill to play. You are just probably cautious about that bc I suspect unless you cheese with overly easy mechanics you just wont be able to deal with them.

Ever noticed how no one complains about Winston being low-skill? Thats bc hw isnt. Moirs on the other hand is stupidly easy. Like shamefully easy. Like I feel dirty when I play her easy. Yeah its bad. Big yikes.

1 Like