Moira needs her auto aim gone

The orb nerf was cool but she needs the auto aim gone too. If she had a higher aim requirement and actually had to track, id probably play her. Right now I just feel sleezy and cheap using her.

43 Likes

If you want her to loose the auto aim, she needs to -get- it first… do you REEEAAALLLYYY want that?

77 Likes

She doesn’t have auto aim, just very forgiving hit boxes

44 Likes

Then don’t use her. Ana was made for people who want to have to aim.

18 Likes

they should have reworked her right click, big F

4 Likes

Your target can legit be legit on the rightmost side of your screen and it will still lock on. Please lol.

1 Like

Bippity Boppity Boo. No more lock on for you!

I doubly fixed moira everyone

I can’t duplicate stupid ~WildPants

21 Likes

Lock on essentially means that once a hero starts dealing damage, tracking becomes more forgiving. The border between where she hits and where she doesn’t is always the same. Therefore it’s not a lock on.

9 Likes

It’s still not an auto lock. She just has a much bigger attack hit box then her target reticle suggests. That and the way her beam animates makes it looks like a lock on but believe me, it’s really not.

13 Likes

Arcade mode aside or PvP aside… there a reason why I feel these changes are bad.

The Orbs aren’t really that useful anymore… it does force you to use healing variant more, but using the damage orb isn’t that appealing.

Which for you DPS players is great, you don’t have to die when flanking… but for Moira who is healing… this isn’t great. Less damage being dished out means she isn’t refunding her resource to get heals. If you remove her lock on aim, then she’s going to be a redundant healer.

I was pulling out of fights more because Out of Resource… She can still punish, but not so much

It’s a troll topic. Flag for violating forum TOS.

17 Likes

Oh it’s the guy who Jeff roasted a while ago from cheating.

Ignore this guy and move on guys. Is a bait.

25 Likes

So You feel like you are aiming with moira?
Do u even fail the lock on beam when you are attacking?
don’t you really see it has an assistant aiming bot with your primary fire?
man I am ok you see her fine as she is, but saying she has no lock on beam is just lying to yourself and the rest.

2 Likes

Would you please stop with stupid threads about “moira has lock on”,“remove lock on”.She HAS NO LOCK ON.If you want to play aim intensive competitive shooters Overwatch is not that.Leave the game if don’t like it,no one will even miss you whiners about everything that is “zero skill”.

4 Likes

I’m not here to argue semantics. The point is she has no aim requirement and you know that.

3 Likes

Can’t believe people are actually flagging you for this man…that is not ok

1 Like

She literally doesn’t though.

5 Likes

Her dps is also equal to a Torb turret. I really don’t see the issue with it.

5 Likes

So does rein,his hammer hitbox is so big(im not saying it should be nerfed) and NO ONE is complaining about his hammer having the hitbox of the sun.

7 Likes

reins hammer doesnt heal him, reins kit is extremely punishing for making mistakes