Moira is too ez at low ranks

You know that’s not similar, don’t pretend it is.
There still has to be balance but not based on the skill level.

They called it that, not me.

And people in bronze can’t aim so you know it’s bad

1 Like

Mercy gets a pass because she actually supports the team and her kit is based around actually supporting her team and doesnt abuse an extremely unfair mechanic to secure eliminations, its the same reason rheinhardt gets a pass because his shield actually supports the team and he actually has to be up close and in your face to get an elim.

Most of this community is sick of moira because she utilizes an unfair mechanic which is super easy tracking beam along with no reload mechanic to it and she doesnt fully support the team.

3 Likes

Honestly as a Moira main, i do think she needs a buff, but a really wouldn’t mind a slight nerf to her beam width, it will make her more skilled, meaning moira mains wont get yelled at for being “no skill”. and it allowed us to better our tracking and aim

1 Like

Oh but it adds to the diversity, heck why dont we have a character that drops an atomic bomb over the entire map too, or a characters that adds a 7th player to the team that will continuosly stay out.

Its all in the name of diversity

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Moira mains could track if it was made harder to aim anyway.
People just love to use the excuse of ‘No Skillzz’ when they die to a Moira

1 Like

yeah alot of the time when people die to Moira they blame the Moira for being “No Skill” but if you think about it its really easy to kill moira, just bait her fade and she is super vulnerable

1 Like

Don’t make yourself look like the type of idiot every reasonable person on the forums hates

1 Like

I do, and it’s fine to disagree in that regard.

They also praise themselves as an e-sports, and a “hard-core game at heart”. I have nothing against heroes with a slightly lower skill floor, I do have something against heroes with an incredibly low skill requirement to master.

I do believe that Mercy is a lot more difficult to master. Not to pick up, but again I’m not too concerned about skill floor. However, I’m all open for a Mercy change to make her more difficult to master, as long as her identity and fun doesn’t suffer because of it.

1 Like

They cover up the fact they didn’t have the skill to kill her with her ‘requiring no skill’

1 Like

But that interferes with Moira’s healing game. Her resource management is interesting - when to hose people down, when to get by with the lingering HoT. It’s her damage dealing that’s boring, because there’s no sense of improvement and no reward (damage has to be low because it’s easy to apply). With no healing resource, I’d just be holding down LMB to heal. That’s simple and dull.

yeah but she just fade out lol

i dont think mercy is difficult to master at all, her fly mechanics are easy to use and she is the biggest aimbot in the game being able to face the other way and still heal or damage buff

Hey im only going along with what you said, its a “skill set” it adds to “diversity”.

i mean to be fair, there aren’t many ways to damage someone that are super exciting are there?

Be honest she has no resource management that bar fills up extremely fast from just a little bit of damage. We all know, you just wont admit the fact that shes an easily abused character for bronze supports to get to diamond.

4 Likes

Many have said it - upping DPS in exchange for tightening the beam would likely seriously boost Moira’s usage on high rank. Especially now that Genji is almost ubiquitous.

Aiming ain’t that hard to get good at, it really just takes time. If you’re in a hurry you can buy Adderall to speed it up. But she will still have a no reload unblockable self healing beam to use against Genji.

Lucio is pretty fun to kill with

Yeah lets give the healer that abuses her dps even more dps because that makes total sense

Yeah but she is a healer, nerfing that will take away like half the stuff she does, her entire kit is healing and damage, she cant do anything else, so she needs to be able to fill it up fast, especially seeing as she doesnt have much