Moira healing nerf

Continuing the discussion from Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – June 5, 2018:

There’s our Moira nerf everyone wanted

Side note: Sombra is not mentioned once in these patch notes… like…WHY?

11 Likes

Hoo boy, this won’t end well.

11 Likes

It won’t

She really didn’t need a nerf especially this since this “bug” has been in the game since January and is only getting fixed now.

30 Likes

Three healers dominating the pick and win rates ?

Better nerf Moira, the one who is on the bottom in high tiers.

54 Likes

i was really not looking forward to this fix ever since it was in known issues… this is a HUGE indirect nerf. she didn’t need it.

edit: oh god, especially with sym ultimate now… OOF.

24 Likes

I thought they would keep it in game since she wasn’t exactly dominating in terms of pickrate (at least compared to Zen and Mercy) that and they have acknowledged this was a bug in late January I think.

2 Likes

now you know how ana feels

17 Likes

Healing is all Moira has in her kit as an assistance to her team, give me a break.

9 Likes

Poor Ana lol Moria at least still has her orb

2 Likes

So is this nerf to her spray, orb, both? I assume biotic grasp refers to primary?

I never even tried to heal through an enemy barrier so it won’t change anything for me.

2 Likes

Just her spray her orbs and ult still act the same to my knowledge

On the bright side! this only makes Mercy more of a must pick as the sole reliable main healer that isn’t impacted negatively by enemy barriers!

13 Likes

hmm… bad. It’s been in the game for months, why change it now? :thinking:

3 Likes

My only guess is because Sym’s new ultimate. This now kinda makes it more effective because now healers like Moira and Ana can’t heal through it (though Moria can still use her orb

It’s like a cruel joke by now…

9 Likes

I can’t believe this. This is ridiculous. Stupidest nerf they have gone through with.

I am so upset. I seriously can’t believe this.

Moira was the only reason I played this game anymore.

4 Likes

Symm’s barrier won’t do much against Moira, it’ll have to lie perfectly between targets and an already close range healing Moira.

What it’ll nerf substantially is her ability to sustain a squishy from a diving Winston and his bubble.

Like every character and their grandmother got bug changes (some I didn’t even know HAD bugs) and Sombra gets… nothing lmao

1 Like

In all fairness it’s not a HUGE nerf but an… odd one I will say because healing through barriers has been with Moira since release and they’ve acknowledged this bug since late January

1 Like