Moira has no lock-on 👏

It was confirmed a LONG time ago that she doesn’t have lock on and it’s just the animation that makes it seem like it is.

Here is a video showcasing actual lock on beams and debunking Moira’s “lock on”.

58 Likes

I’ve stopped trying. The people who assert it is a lock-on just bury their heads in the sand and ignore all reasonable arguments and criticisms

74 Likes

Anyone who says it’s a lock-on hasn’t actually played Moira to any extent. It’s a generous beam, but it’s not lock-on.

34 Likes

you were trying?

i didnt even bother tbh :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

At one point I was, but I saw the error of my ways

3 Likes

its a big hitbox beam with a lock on animation.

8 Likes

Just give up, it doesn’t matter anymore.

People will believe what they want to believe, and honestly this topic needs to die and not be brought up constantly.

2 Likes

How about people stop spamming this crap? There’s almost no difference between a lock on and a hanzo sized beam which might as well be a lock on.

18 Likes

Say Tactical Visor has lock-on and no one bats an eye.

Say Moira beam is a soft lock and everyone loses their mind.

8 Likes

Devs also confirmed along time ago that Moira beam functions like Zarya and Symm Beam, it just looks visually small

8 Likes

It’s not even a soft lock lol. Mercy beam is a lock. Moira is nothing like that.

3 Likes

nice
moira doesnt require aim and is the easiest hero in the game to pick up and master.
have a nice day

17 Likes

Nobody :

7 Likes

People saying Moria has no lock on are just people trying to find ways to prove Moira is some type of high skill hero.

Moria is probably the easiest hero to aim with. Just except it. There’s nothing wrong with that. Trying to nitpick tiny little corrections like this just shows Moria has nothing to stand on.

7 Likes

ok, but what if I do this daily already?

1 Like

Console users with auto-aim will disagree.

Why? Because aim is a fetish some people e-spooge over? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Have a terrible day and get wrekt by many Moiras you talentless swordninja.

Yeah true, but why do you start beating that dead cow again?

I was happy gotten rid of those annoying and stupid topic and then you came sigh

People just think it’s a lock-on because it does technically ‘lock’ onto a certain part of a heroes’ body. Everytime you attack a hero, it will hit the same place and doesn’t move. Obv it isn’t actually a lock-on but I see why people think it is. But I really don’t see a point of this thread.