Missing Noire Widowmaker skin from merge

Wow you somehow got a different response. I don’t understand why they haven’t added the issue to their known issues thread, though. Maybe you could suggest that as a response?

They instantly locked the ticket lol, I assume they noticed I literally spammed their system and decided to give me a somewhat more personal answer and then locked it lol

4 Likes

At least it’s something new. I got the same generic “We know” response that most folks got in my ticket, but at least you pestered them into admitting the Noire skin is an issue. Maybe they’ll finally update their known issues to include it so we can have a sliver of hope that it’ll ever be fixed.

lmao, that’s kind of funny. Well fingers crossed they add it.

Did this work for you?

I had this reply, and what’s funny is that I can’t even reply to it so it’s going to be automatically resolved…

"Greetings,

Thank you so much for contacting us with the details of your issue. Your information been passed on to the Overwatch team. While Customer Support is unable to directly assist with these matters, please know the Overwatch Team has continued working on solving reported problems.

Unfortunately, we don’t have a timeframe for issues being resolved but progress is being made daily. The best place to get updates and news on these issues is here:

You may also be interested in this news post which details the ongoing work and covers compensation for issues seen since launch:

Thank you again for contacting us, and thank you for your patience and understanding."

Still missing have everything else

1 Like

Same. It was my fav skin and it’s the only one i’m missing. Please fix this Blizzard the skin is worth a lot of money now…

4 Likes

Same but no origins skins for me either even though they’re on xbox when I want to play there.

2 Likes

Same issue here, no Noire skin on PC

1 Like

Also got this response LOL

1 Like

Literally seen the codes going for £400+ online

3 Likes

Same here, missing the Noire Skin, very cringe.

4 Likes

im missing Noire and bunch of other stuff… hope they fix this soon

4 Likes

day 12 no update or even recognition of the issue from dev team GG blizzard

6 Likes

Same thing happened to me, it’s still not there today, after all those patches and fixes.

2 Likes

I think they’re just hoping if they ignore this long enough they can get away with not fixing it

4 Likes

Still no word? This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

the thing is we might never get these skins back at all they might just ignore it for long enough until everyone gives up

3 Likes

I swear if their solution to this is to just give the skin to everyone and demolish its value, I’m going to be SO upset…

2 Likes