Missing health bars

Hey! There is a bug only affecting Control maps where the allied Health Bars are missing! As a Support player I don’t know if my teammates need heals unless they are behind a wall or are critical! The only way to stop this from happening is to switch to a different Hero and back again! It happens again and again and has been going on since Monday!

4 Likes

I’ve been having this issue since Nov. '22. The bug report forum is so disjointed and unreliable I’ve found 10 posts about this issue. It’s still occurring for support players on control maps, forcing you to play hindered or lose ult charge if you remember to switch for a temp fix. Why can’t we just input a ticket to the devs? I doubt they’ll see this post either. I think because it’s only supports on control there just aren’t enough people to bother reporting even though it’s a really problematic bug.

I have 3 more links to the same topic but am limited to 3 replies and two links per post.

oml i thought i was the only one! was in the range and noticed it a little too late :frowning:

I fixed it! Well for me anyway. Make sure your settings are (for all your Support Heroes)

Allied Health Bars: Default
Show Friendly Outlines: Always

It hasn’t happened to me since!

2 Likes

Oh my god is it a bug with allied health bars contextual?! I’ve had that since they got rid of allied health bars Always from OW1

season 6 and it is still happening, the only workaround I have found is swapping heroes until you see the health bars again

I will try it, hopefully, it works for me too, thanks!