Missing golden cosmetics

I bought the golden weapons for Kiriko some time after she came out and played with her. But earlier I noticed that the golden weapons weren’t equipped and after looking at the character customization screen, it was locked and says i have to pay 3000 competitive points to unlock it again.
Did this happen to anyone else?

2 Likes

Ive been dealing with the same issue with a Junker Queen golden weapon since the Halloween patch.

No response yet. Very frustrating.

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue for quite some time as well. Still missing my Junker Queen golden weapon since the aforementioned patch. They’ve acknowledged that it’s a bug they know of, but I’m pretty sure that’s all they’ve said unless I’ve missed something.

2 Likes

They’ve told me it was fixed too. Stuck in a loop of getting a response and being told to submit a bug report.

1 Like

Yes, i´m still missing kiriko gold gun too since halloween patch

2 Likes

Same issue with kirikos golden gun. Think i had it a couple weeks ago tho, but havent had it at all this week. Opened a ticket but response time is 27 days???

1 Like

they will never give it back to you. I had to buy the golden weapon again at the beginning of the season. I don’t even expect any refund. i know it’s a bug but i feel ripped off