Micro freezes / SIM spikes

The game worked well for me until I-don’t-remember-which-update a few weeks ago. I started to get micro-freezes when playing. Those get more and more frequent and less and less micro over time.

Netgraph : ht tps://imgur.com/a/hqeYdhu

My config :

• i7-6700k
  • GTX 1080 / driver version : 531.41 / G-Sync enabled
  • 16 Gb RAM 3600mhz
  • Windows 10 pro

Here’s what I tried :

• Lowering all the quality settings
  • Optimize nvidia control Panel
  • Fresh install windows
  • All driver are up to date
  • Disable fullscreen optimizations
  • Cry

DxDiag : ht tps://pastebin.com/1m5wdUGs

1 Like

The DxDiag shows an issue with one of your USB devices (doesn’t say which) and crashes from GPU Tweak III.exe. I’d start investigating different devices you may not need plugged in and removing the tweak app.

this is all the USB device i’ll use

Logitech G Pro X Superlight

CTRL Drops Keyboard

Audio Interface Volt 1 x2 USB

Razer Kraken v2 (without synapse)

You have Logitech G Hub, right? That cr*p has tons of problems in games. Some game freezes, some just stutters like crazy. And sometimes it’s fine. You should try uninstalling that first, than restart your PC, and try if it helped.

These tiny freezes/crashes is related to game rendering issues, present since beta. Unfortunately we didn’t get sufficient attention from devs to fix this. People with different hardwares specs have same problem (even people with strong hardware) so the conclusion is directly related to game rendering.

1 Like

No i dont i’ll use on board memory manager

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.