Met all the requirements, still not top 500

Hiii

I’ve been trying to get top 500 in overwatch this last season. I’ve added my SMS protection, played around 60 games afterwards. I’m currently around 3600 SR in Open Queue, well above the required SR. And I’ve not left any games (nor did i get disconnected). I’ve also only played on one server and one platform.

I’ve already sent a Support ticket to Blizzard in general and they’ve told me to post here. This was the response:

“… The games were played after the SMS was added and it looks like there’s enough SR. We do have a couple rare reports of the leader board not updating correctly. Please do us a big favor and report this on the forums where the Overwatch dev team has been keeping track of it. …”

Could I still get the rank before the servers shut down, i would love to finish my Overwatch 1 time with reaching the highest rank! <3

Thanks a bunch and excited for Overwatch 2!

Have a great day!

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue, and a very similar response from the customer team.
I hope they do fix this issue before they shut down the servers… it would be so nice.

1 Like

Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards