Mercy's skins are a bit fanservice-y imo. I would like to see something different for a change

• I have nothing against sexy skins.
    (Which is subjective btw.)
  • I don’t want to censor any hero.

I noticed there has been a recurring theme with Mercy’s event skins.

With the exception of Combat Medic, are her skins a bit fanservice-y in my opinion. This is a shame imo. She’s a great character with an interesting lore and role.

But the skins she has received emphasized more on her design than anything else. Mercy is more than just a blonde woman with an hourglass figure.

I would like to see a surgeon skin or a lab coat. Just something more… modest.

Again, I don’t want her censored!

I just want a different kind of skins for a change. Not one where she flies around in a mini skirt and with chest armor that are a bit revealing. Just something more casual. You know, like the snow angel spray from Winter Wonderland event.

63 Likes

I’d like to see her in a “casual” skin.

Everyone should eventually get a casual like Hanzo’s

157 Likes

That would be indeed cool.
Casual skins for everyone.

I wonder how Genji’s casual skin will be. :thinking:

6 Likes

I honestly think all of her skins are beautiful! I could go for like a doctor styled skin but I think they are extremely great even if they do show a little more skin than other character skins!

4 Likes

Yes.

21 Likes

Honestly, I’ve never even noticed that or paid attention. She could be covered by a table cloth and it wouldn’t even cross my mind.

Maybe it’s because Roadhog’s risque skins have desensitized me.

45 Likes

Is it ironic that you want a skin that doesn’t focus on her body?

4 Likes

53 Likes

I love her sexy skins (who doesn’t?) but would definitely like to see more variety, e.g. casual skin, lab coat, etc.

2 Likes

I dont like sexy skins, her showing her chest area (yet again) made me not to buy her All Star skin
I cant earn OWL tokens, because rules say so

I used to like sexy skins, but I have matured since then to the point they make me sick :face_vomiting:
well not really, but you get the point

2 Likes

I kinda have, for both female and male skins

skins should be fancy and elegant, not sexy skins which lure pervs

1 Like

I want this skin from her Snow Angel spray:

26 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with embracing your body and feeling sexy, regardless of what gender you identify as. Maturity isn’t relevant. I’m 39 and I’m feeling pretty damn sexy today myself!

14 Likes

This is true. Sexualization is not always Objectification. (Though it probably mostly is)

2 Likes

Well, that is kinda true

I find girls wearing gymwear or something like that sexier, than girls in bikini
maybe I have watched too much anime

I just want to have more fancy and elegant skins for Mercy and less risque ones.

Something like this yes.
I too would like to get this one.
This, and her tennis outfit from the Summer Games spray.

Just something… not sexy, but normal.

1 Like

how about that spray where she has kimono and holds umbrella ?

That one would be sweet too.
That outfit is very fancy and elegant.

13 Likes

Just put a hoodie on him.

Nah they gotta waifu bait with the skins to get more lootbox sales

1 Like