Mercy's nerf was unnecessary

She is not all 3. She is a Tank/Support hybrid. Moira is a DPS/Support Hybrid. Brigitte’s lethality is less about her damage and more about her cc abilities… which everyone complains about - A ton of people quit the game over it.

What about D.Va? As a D.Va why can’t I out damage Valkyrie if I am using my combo. Also to CyMister her lethality is more about her survivability, especially up against higher health targets. And is a Dps Tank Support hybrid.

Sorry, I didn’t know her combo was her primary fire.

Oh you can easily out damage Mercy’s healing with D.Va’s combo if you know how to aim.

1 Like

You never said anything about that, and If I am aiming with primary fire I can still outdamage it. So why are you so mad that I can outdamage your heals if I am aiming and have a large hitbox?

Rapid fire shotgun hitscan type
∞ rounds per clip
0.6 - 2 damage per pellet
11 pellets per shot
Max 22 bodyshot damage
10 - 20 m falloff range
6.67 shots per sec
2.75 m/s movement speed

She doesn’t outdamage Mercy’s heals unless she’s really up and close to the enemy team. Then there’s winston’s primary fire which doesn’t have fall off.

She is a close range hero that has an ability to close distance to targets-_-

I’m sorry but do you always get up and close to the enemy team whenever you see them?

When I am fighting them yes. Typically the thing you do is go and fight them with your team when you see them but idk what you do, thats just my thing I guess

Survivability =/= Lethality. I don’t know why you think so. She is lethal (1v1!) because she can stun a target and do damage while they lose control over their character. She has sustainability because she has armor and a shield. These are completely separate concepts. She is not, in any way, supposed to be a DPS. She was designed to be a Tank/Support hybrid. Look at Blizzards own posts about it.

It is possible she may be overly lethal. People have complained and quit over it. But she is not supposed to be a DPS. A hybrid, by definition, is 2 traits not 3.

I usually try to keep myself at an reasonable distance and create pressure for the enemy team eventually letting my team’s dps wipe.

I think you got the wrong quote. And BadWidow I’m talking about your team that has to fight on point in order to secure it.

It still can be applied to capture the point maps… Create pressure and let the dps do their jobs unless ofc you want to continously feed ultimate charge.

You literally said "Also to CyMister her lethality…’. I quoted the correct post.

Armor and a shield does not make a hero sustainable. It’s because of how she can heal herself when damaging targets. She is a DPS though, she has to brawl on point to pump out heals and play her role.

With that logic every hero in the game is a DPS because they can do damage… Again she is not intended to be a DPS character. Just because you play her as one does not make it so. You can get away with it sometimes, but a proper team will punish you for it.

What is creating pressure going to do if they just have a shield away from your sights if you are at range, and so much for that thought.

And she is meant to be a DPS in order for her to heal. otherwise you rely on a long ability that heals your team. You are meant to do damage and push in.

What is going up and front to the enemy team going to do other than feed ultimate charge? It’s just how I play in GM :confused: . Maybe it’s different for different ranks.

Close the distance and not waste time? If they are behind a shield that is away from you, then you won’t do anything but not get on point and shoot at a shield. Also you play at Master, On Xbox which is a different level from PC because of the limitations.

I’ve only ever played D’va during the dive meta so I don’t really know how to play her in current Meta. BTW, I decayed if you’re wondering ;-;