Mercy's nerf was unnecessary

Ok, I get that Blizzard is trying to make other healers better than mercy or as good as her, but come on that was so unnecessary. Mercy has already had a ton of nerfs and now you’re making her heal less than she should be able to. This is a huge nerf guys and don’t start telling me you can’t even see the difference cause I definitely can. I can’t keep anyone alive if they’re taking damage. Even a Sombra can out damage my healing very easily. Instead of nerfing Mercy just buff the other healers cause that nerf completely ruined her for me. You already messed her up by changing her ult and now you’re making her even more useless. Rez was an ultimate ability for a reason, it should not be an ability, and please give her back her healing potential, she still has a good healing potential, but I hate seeing everyone die while I heal them, makes Mercy feel even more useless than she already is. Please take this in consideration.

48 Likes

Why does everyone think you should be able to out heal incoming damage?

But Mercy will be fine and prosper don’t worry.

38 Likes

No need to out heal the damage just keep people alive cause that’s kind of the job of a healer.

6 Likes

And she does an AMAZING job at keeping people alive.

28 Likes

Not anymore, and that’s my point.

6 Likes

Yes she does and thats my point. I still heal well over 10k a game with her.

27 Likes

Yeah she does. Even if she does heal less that’s a good thing. I’d rather an actual skilled hero like ana be more meta than mercy.

19 Likes

I’m not saying she can’t heal a lot, just that the nerf was very unnecessary and her healing feels really slow now and it gets hard keeping people alive.

2 Likes

Thats your opinion. I think it was necessary since she was out healing all the damage taken to easily.

23 Likes

Don’t even start with the skill bs this has nothing to do with this.

2 Likes

It kinda does. Skilled play should be more rewarding. Thing is it isn’t. An amazing Ana is going to get outclassed by a mediocre mercy. That’s the sad truth of it.

13 Likes

Spoiler Alert: She’s a main healer

2 Likes

Moira can heal a ton and keep people alive for years and she’s getting buffed? I just don’t understand, skill should not matter, if you’re good as a hero harder to play good for you, but if people want to play an easier hero they should be able to without making that hero useless.

1 Like

Um so is Ana and Moira whats your point?

7 Likes

Ok hows this give her back 60hps, hell even make it 80hps but make her have to ‘‘regen’’ or ‘‘reload’’.

3 Likes

Honestly that’d be better in my opinion

It’s 10 healing a second. Stop acting like its over for her. If she had to do something to get the heals, I would be all for her getting more than 60 HPS. but right now she can just get fast healing out of thin air, and that isn’t fair.

11 Likes

It might only be 10 but do you realize that’s 1/6 of her healing, doesn’t sound so big but it is.

It isn’t though, she literally has to do nothing to get the heals, and it’s stupid you can just out heal monkey. She can run away every 2 seconds when she makes a mistake, damage boost people, and can bring someone back from the dead. Not to mention being able to heal through barriers.

10 Likes

Just target her and she won’t be able to do all of that, it’s part of the game stop complaining about it. I hate getting one shot by Hanzo, fisted by Doomfist, blowing up in 2 seconds by Junkrat or getting hooked by Roadhog, but it’s part of the game, Blizzard should stop nerfing characters cause they’re unfun to play against cause that’s retarded.

1 Like