Mercy's nerf was unnecessary

Calling something retarded makes you look immature, and is inappropriate. She if she is behind cover, on high ground, she can just GA to an ally and avoid it. 5 man res was apart of the game and so was like 5 second brigitte stun, and look what happened to that, it isn’t fair and it’s out of the game for a reason

9 Likes

Point is you can’t complain that she outputs a lot of heals because one, she outputs the lowest heals per second compared to the other 2 main healers and two, amongst the 3 main healers, there is obviously going to be one that does the most average heals.

“skill should not matter” 10/10 900 iq Thing is Moira’s fade isn’t on a 2 second cooldown. Thing is Moira doesn’t have ranged healing. Thing is MOIRA HASN’T BEEN META EVER.(except on kings row and 2cp)

3 Likes

“Just target her”

Oh yes,how about the whole game revolves around Mercy,why not.

I remember when she had Mass Rez and people were calling out in matches when she was about to use her ult.

Now people are calling it out when she uses Rez in general.

I don’t know about you but that isn’t healthy for the game. If people don’t make callouts like that about Moira,Ana or Lúcio when they’re about to use their ult or an ability,then why should that be the case for Mercy? because she’s special or what?

8 Likes

Well she has no down time you can just keep on healing while Moira has to get the heals, ana has to reload, keep up with her team, and is very vulnerable.

6 Likes

Oh my god. Are you seriously trying to use feelings as an argument? Hunny, any wiping ult is not fun to play against.

2 Likes

Moira can do a ton of damage and kill people, I don’t think you guys realize Mercy’s only utility is to heal and Rez, and now rezzing is extremely hard and other characters can outheal her very easily.

2 Likes

Ana is garbage and Moira actually can outheal Mercy on certain situations but is limited to close range. This isn’t a problem with Mercy but rather, the underpowered state of the 2 other healers.

Here’s a counter argument to that:

Those can be countered.

Mercy kills people faster?

Moira does tons of damage? u wot m8?

7 Likes

She does, you don’t know how many times I got 4 gold medals with her. Damage and Healing being 2 of them.

1 Like

Mass Resurrect can be countered as well… People are just too incompetent and so they think that a counter is only something that is executed before the ultimate goes off…

1 Like

You had medals as moira claps

1 Like

I think you are letting your feelings get to you. I assume you are a Mercy player which you have to realize that when you spend time earning your ult and setting up for a combo it isn’t fair that she can stand behind a wall and ressurect the entire team, there is no coordination, and that isn’t fair. With ultimates they can be denied, DM, Deflect, Mei wall. Things to stop a Mercy, try to find her and pray to god she can’t make the res. So I think you have to understand that it isn’t fair to all of us, hunny.

4 Likes

If you have gold damage as moira your doing something wrong

5 Likes

Because invulnerability and/or an instant cast time can be countered. Sure.

1 Like

I’m not saying that to say I’m good, it’s to prove that she does a lot of damage, and please stop saying random useless comments to everything I say.

If you are getting that much damage done, I think you should go wake up your team.

1 Like

yeah that was soooooooooooooo fun and counterable

1 Like