Mercy too weak, 4 years playing mercy

Ok I imagined this and lold so much

Buffs: switching weapon faster and improve her pistol and she will be ok

1 Like

Sorry no, Mercy is one of the only supports in the game that can even remotely counter widowmaker and hanzo or synergize with them.

1 Like

For two years I have written several times on this forum what I think about it. Then later, due to quitting the game (not just for Mercy), I didn’t write anything anymore. Because in my opinion the feedback on OW by Blizzard is not heard, maybe they read it, surely, but Blizzard they do not pose doubts by reading the feedback of the community.
I try again to have my say.
In my opinion, more than a Mercy buff needs another rework, small, it absolutely must not change its basic kit.
They have to remove Valkyria, they have to return the rez in ultimate (non mass rez), on the E you can discuss what to put on (I have ideas but I’m not sure). The only possible buff is to get it back to 60 hps.

4 Likes

I agree, well, it’s not so much that they don’t hear the feedback, it’s more that they appear to mainly look at feedback originating from the pro scene (e.g. OWL) and possibly from those who are well known and popular as streamers/content creators. They appear to mostly ignore feedback outside of those realms :frowning:.

EDIT: Sorry but I disagree with your reply, if that were true we may not have ended up with this sorry rework. In the meantime we’ve had heroes like Hanzo who remained overpowered for a long time, who have eventually and only recently received possibly had the right nerfs to put them back in place. Took long enough!

I don’t agree, often they also ignore the feedback from OWL professionals (otherwise reaper for years would have been a decent pick and not in the very last few times).
But they are right when they say they have their own ideas about the game. But on certain issues also on other heroes, for example on Brigitte and doomfist they have too rigid positions.
Here’s an example banal:
Many on this forum since summer 2016 have asked for Mercy with a baywatch type beach skin. Yet nothing, for charity I repeat, is a stupid example I know, but it is indicative.

EDIT: The problem that is not only Mercy, but the state of the game in general. I laugh if we believe in the hero pool as a panacea for the evils of the game.
This morning (I am european) I saw the replica of an OWL game, I was just awake, but after 5 minutes of watching, I was yawning with boredom.
I close here otherwise I go off topic, sorry all

Dps onetricks got mad and flagged this lol hey blizzard control your flag abusers yes?

It’s not “dps one tricks”, it’s the fact that it’s a spammy joke thread most likely meant to mock Mercy players rather than support them.

6 Likes

ITT: Le funny justin tv maymays

Hoo boy,the first half of this thread is really something

As for Mercy, she’s been in a pretty balanced spot for over a year now and as the saying goes,“Don’t fix what isn’t broken”.

She can’t really get any big buffs without them making her overpowered again. In my opinion,Mercy should be the “example” for what main supports should be in terms of power levels cause as of right now, the game has a huge issue with sustain and healing.

God dammit Kabaji. I told you you messed with the wrong place.

1 Like

What is this thread, 1 post users lmao

4 Likes

Mercy actually has auto aim

lol I just noticed wtf did op make a bunch of fake accounts? :rofl:

1 Like

Lol wut

I think so. LMAO, i envy people with this much time

1 Like

Why did this get flagged?

probably all the replies from fake accounts :rofl:

2 Likes
  1. Mercy hasnt been meta since July, 2018.
    Every other support got their time to shine except her.
  2. Even during doupleshield or douplesniper she was not the go-to pick
  3. Her pickrate is since then around 1-2%.
    That is not a good spot.
  4. Every main healer got big healing nerfs.
    The next one will be Ana.
    How can there still be a huge healing problem??
8 Likes

Mercy also has 100dps pistol.