Mercy too weak, 4 years playing mercy

Mercy is too weak, i’ve played overwatch on and off since 2016 (beta).
It seems that other healers are just way too strong.
I would like to see some changes (buffs) in the PTR. TehePelo

179 Likes

must continue the 5Head race

6 Likes

Moira has auto-aim. Mercy needs rez on left click.

5 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly Kappa

1 Like

True, lucio wallride wtf?

2 Likes

Blaster should be atleast 50 dmg. shoots so slow. :frowning:

4 Likes

yes mhm, i agree with what you have said

1 Like

Yes Mercy’s been a trash hero for all my life. Buff mercy she’s so trash rn. (Lucio wallride wtf?). Like she’s not so crate.

11 Likes

i agree her ressurect is trash she gets slowed during it

3 Likes

I as a grill gamer too wish mercy had a buff please I need her :frowning:

4 Likes

I agree. Her healing is too weak. I think that having her 5 man rez as a cooldown would be a good thing to bring balance back to the game.

15 Likes

I’ve been saying this for years. Mercy needs six ressurections again. Otherwise she’s just a complete throw pick

3 Likes

I agree Mercy should get some kind of dmg reduction or maybe make her immune to cc.

1 Like

I think mercy needs a shield and shield bash like my other favorite dps brigigigigetiea. Thanks PeloTehe

4 Likes

Completely agree uwu, as a mercy main for only 1 year… yes I know Im new :3! Her healing really doesn’t match up with others :(! Please help our angel out!!!~~

4 Likes

Hello, as a fellow mercy main since the beta came out, I think mercy deserves a huge buff. She needs her 5 man rez back and also she needs to do more damage with her staff.

4 Likes

Moira can heal multiple people and has a very strong ult, mercy can heal one at a time

3 Likes

mercy is unplayable right now

1 Like

Mercy literally has wings, why can’t she fly? Lucia has wallride and Bap can jump to the moon… I’d like to see mercy buffed to fly outside her ult.

4 Likes

I agree, Ana does too much healing. mercy can only heal 1 person at a time, and the heals are too slow. my team dies alot even though I am healing them. but the enemy ana can heal and damage. Mercy needs some changes

7 Likes