Mercy too weak, 4 years playing mercy

8 Likes

It wasn’t me this time uwu

2 Likes

While I wouldn’t object to any buffs, personally I have been having a lot of fun as Mercy in the higher ELOs. She’s just harder and way more demanding now, but in my opinion it’s only raised her skill ceiling a little bit, and made playing her more challenging. Less absent-minded.

I read that and all I can say is Pepega Clap

1 Like

I remain surprised that the individual in question retained any active forum accounts after all that occurred

I’ve spent a lot of time playing Mercy and watching matches with Mercy playing, but the SIX man rez is such a rare event that I have to admit I’ve never seen one :-).

1 Like

rework suggestion for worst hero Mery

Beam staff:

• Primary fire does 90 HPS to the person it targets, and chains every hero within a 40 meter radius with a secondary 80 HPS beam. Line of sight not required.

• Secondary fire boosts damage to 100%. If Mercy is killed while boosting the staff explodes and the whole team is boosted for 5 seconds.

• Regeneration s always on and regenerates health for 60 HPS

Caduceus Blaster

• Each round now does 40 damage
  • No reload requirements
  • Anyone hit by blaster is slowed for 5 seconds.
  • Auto-aims at the enemy Mercy how dare they use your main?

Resurrect

• Cooldown reduced to 5 seconds
  • Cast time is now instant
  • Resurrects up to 5 team mates, as well as BOB, turrets, and Immortality Field at the same time.

Valkyrie

• Mercy now exudes 40 meter aura for 20 seconds that heals for 800 HPS
  • Enemies caught in this aura are shot simultaneously with Moira Beams and Brigitte flail strikes while being instantly anti-naded and zen-orbed. For the rest of the match, an immortality field will spawn where Mercy is and can’t be destroyed until its uptime is over. Then a new one spawns.

I think these changes are balanced and will bring her in line with the other main healers.

7 Likes

i wouldn’t take this thread seriously JS

2 Likes

while (possibly) balanced mercy has problems w/ herself that don’t involve how she’s doing compared to other heroes/supports

I am almost as impressed by this thread as I am intrigued…

6 Likes

it is! i just checked overbuff it’s their account!

Just no…lol, git gud.

LOL i have 4 accounts in diamond… what do you mean get gud :joy: now slam the fart

11 Likes

Me too 4 gold border accounts and mercy needs a rebuff.

:joy: dude slam the fart :joy: now fart again :joy: now slam

1 Like

verdade Mercy precisa de uma metralhadora; s2 Kabaji

I also have find this place interesting more so than the game itself!

1 Like

have a read of this:

Also you could just nerf the other healers more which would also decrease the TTK making the game generally faster.

1 Like

b r o :joy: are you even slamming the farts? :joy:

1 Like

wth trust level 3 users did? Tell me ur name

Buff the Mercy, plz

There have already been plenty of suggestions big and small.