Mercy too weak, 4 years playing mercy

Yeah. I saw. It makes sense.

3 Likes

cmonBruh snitches get stitches.

4 Likes

Are we sure it’s the streamer, not some of the fans who took it upon themselves to ‘troll’? I didn’t watch the stream so I don’t know who might be in the wrong between the two.

2 Likes

It’s got to be the streamer because Spunky saw all of them talking at once.

2 Likes

Sigh, that’s unfortunate and pretty low of them if it was indeed the streamer who encouraged the trolling. Possibly a new form of trying to entertain viewers? :laughing:

1 Like

You do realize that even if people did not know it was Kabaji sending them at first, that everyone instantly knew it was just trolling anyway?

Almost nobody took it seriously. Gotta be sneakier than that next time.

1 Like

It’s a bug on the forums, haven’t you seen the message saying servers over loaded and “logging you out”, a lot of people got their profiles temporarily reset, and messages got buffered.
Now stop asking so many questions, nothing sus about this!

It’s not a troll you pepega. KEKW

I think we need to get the old ress back. It wasn’t as strong as people say. It will balance the game. Trust me, i’m high sr gold player

1 Like

Nah. It’s probably pretty funny and it’s only the one thread, so it’s harmless. But I’m a little biased because I have done my own joke thread purely for the lols.

1 Like

Combine both old ult with new ult :> and balance it out bwahahahaaha

Perhaps funny if you’re not one who believes Mercy could do with a bit further work on her current state :slight_smile:. This just brings a horrible flashback to the unfortunate raid incident that happened a long time ago regarding the same hero.

1 Like

I honestly wouldn’t mind Mercy buffs but I also think the overall healing nerfs have put her in a better spot by comparison. So I’m not sure she’d need them given the direction the game is headed.

But you gotta be able to laugh at yourself too, imo. It’s just a bit of fun

This makes me angry. What does it mean?

Yes please it needs something to be done asap. It would benefit the game a lot 100%.

Did…did you really use bots to inflate likes on this thread?

10 Likes

Are these brand new accounts?

Are people botting the forums?

1 Like

Please buff mercy, I would actually come back and play

5 Likes

Its not nice to call people bots :frowning: