Mercy robbed of lifeguard skin

Exactly, and these skins look awful, so I am sad.

Before Aviator (Archive 2020), she had Orbital (Anniversary 2019) but that skin looked pretty dull. That also means she had missed out for almost a year before getting Aviator.

Plus, Pharah had zero Summer skins for almost 4 years till now.

1 Like

Mercy already has already received TWELVE limited time skins.

The game is called Overwatch,not Mercy The Healer. Let other heroes get good skins too.

6 Likes

mCCREE AND pharah. i’m honestly pretty pissed at blizzard for this ngl. if there’s no lifeguard mercy skin today i’ll riot lol. apparently dps are better liveguards than healers :slight_smile:

mercy just got a skin, cant expect 2 skins in a row. Be patience, good things have to wait

3 Likes

McCree got one first, then pharah.
This doesn’t mean that Mercy won’t ever get one as well.
She just got a skin last event.
Maybe next year will be the year she join Over (bay)Watch

Stop objectifying robots man!

how could you!

good

Mercy already has way more legendary skins than Pharah. Sometimes they need to focus on other heroes as well.

2 Likes

No more Mercy skins. They can try all they want to bribe people to play Mercy, but its not working. Its gotten so bad they had to give her a special event dedicated to her and then an epic skin for winter, and a legendary for anniversary.

Enough is enough, let other heroes get a skin. Maybe when Mercy isnt a pocket bot or a suicidal resurrect attempter, she’ll be played more.

1 Like

2 PM EST (American time) today.

1 Like

Y’all got played real hard, not going to lie.

Echo turned out to be a DPS instead of a healer.
Brig got a GOATs skin, so Mercy should get a moth skin.
Echo got the moth skin instead.

F

2 Likes

Mercy needs 2 pieces bikini skin #medbikini

2 Likes

I wouldn’t think she would even get a skin this event as she got one last event

Lifeguard Mercy may still be coming because Lifeguard Pharah was revealed, and those two are frequently paired in-game due to synergy. Not all skins have been teased just yet.

Robbed, yeah right
 :roll_eyes:
(You guys know that this isn’t how this stuff works)

This reminds me of the time Pharah got her Enchanted Armor in the Halloween event and Genji players made a topic saying that she also stole his skin(even though Ana’s mummy one would fit him better).

This was never the criteria for them to make cosmetics.

The only other characters that I feel that would look cool in a Lifeguard skin are Brigitte, Baptiste, and LĂșcio.

1 Like

did you know in VRChat their is a Dva mute person? (twitch is soemthing like dva_vr)
they ruined dva model by making it have a chest and wide hips. (totally safe for work still but it is not how 1 views dva)

and i also dont expect a typical lifeguard skin for mercy becasue of the community ;/

she just got a skin (Dragoon) :confused: she has way too many compared to other heroes. Maybe next year

I dont wanna hear it when rein hasnt gotten a legendary event skin in almost 2 years

mercy doesnt guard life so yeah nah