Mercy robbed of lifeguard skin

Another year, another summer games with no lifeguard Mercy skin. This is the most requested skin in the game and would probably get a tonne of people trying to get the lootboxes for it but nope. Pharah gets it. It could’ve even been baptiste who fits a lifeguard theme well but no. It just has to be “no mains” Pharah.

Yeah there are still like 2 or 3 more legendaries but I doubt they’d give two lifeguard skins in one summer games.

12 Likes

Perhaps Mercy may still eventually get her lifeguard skin, since the devs seem content to keep adding more life guard themed skins. Maybe we’ll even have a sizeable cast of life guards given enough years of summer games!

(source: Art Of Denimcatfish — Overwatch support roster doing the Baywatch run.)

37 Likes

Who said that this concept was reserved for Mercy only?
Love the Pharah concept tho.
Just… Her left Arm is so long again…

14 Likes

Anyways Pharah looks rad and I cant wait to equip it.

12 Likes

when will summer event start

Only because something is requested - doesn’t make it exclusive to the hero that it’s being requested for.

18 Likes

What a sexy body Zen has.

4 Likes

that Lucio skin making me feel some type of way :sneezing_face:

7 Likes

In about 12ish hours

1 Like

There’s always next year. Pharah mains have been requesting a nice casual skin for Pharah for just as long as lifeguard. Mercy isn’t entitled to the concept

17 Likes

Mercy of all heroes is not exactly dying for skins and she most certainly doesn’t need yet another Rule 34 baiting skin right now. Pharah on the other hand, has been much more lacking and up till this and Aviator, was even more lacking in real variation.

Regardless, you still don’t know what the other skins will be yet and the lifeguard theme is bound to be thoroughly exhausted throughout the years.

7 Likes

Agreed - that being said, Pharah is getting some good loving recently. Aviator and now this? Phew

6 Likes

Yup. Seems like they figured out a way to get everyone in beachwear while still coming off heroic, bet they reuse the theme again in the future.

its so pog love that skin so much.

2 Likes

In 12 hours

1 Like

So do I, I always complained about Pharah skins because they looked very clunky and large - and the same since it’s always just been her in the armour. But Aviator blew my mind

5 Likes

you’re so bitter about a cosmetic item, nobody should be taking you seriously rn

10 Likes

We saw 2 skins so far out of… 6 maybe? There is slim chance Mercy will get her lifeguard too right?

Pharah getting a lifeguard skin does not mean other people can’t as well.

I mean think of how many different pirate skins we have.

2 Likes

No, you’re not getting a “sexy mercy bathing suit skin”.

There are websites for that if it’s what you want, but it does not need to be in-game.

It’s called “objectification”.

Seriously, the McCree skin is bad enough. rawr

2 Likes