Mercy robbed of lifeguard skin

Well, we have been getting 4 or 5 this past year. 6 would be a welcome change of pace, but realistically, we have already seen half of them and surely they have an Olympic skin or two planned for the Olympics.

So nothing is confirmed until it is confirmed, but yeah, Mercy is not getting her lifeguard skin.

1 Like

Robbed of? :rofl:
Listen, my most played hero is Mercy and although I really love getting new skins for her, this thread is so childish and, if not to say, even cringy :sneezing_face:
Pharah needs more nice skins. On the other hand, the skins Mercy got in the past are one of the most beautiful oneā€™s in the game so far (winged victory?? Like, it is perfect??)

5 Likes

It is basically the most requested skin and has been for 5 years while being super thematic. I ainā€™t even play her and feel robbed. Robbed of my enthusiasm.

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

Okay, so Iā€™m mildly amused that youā€™re upset about this. Iā€™m not really laughing or anything in real life. Like, my face is pretty much deadpan right now, but trust meā€¦ Iā€™m mildly amused on the inside. :shushing_face:

Like, you see this? :point_right: :neutral_face: This is how my face looks in real life. But on the inside itā€™s like this. :point_right: :rofl:

If you would like more information on how mildly amused I am by your apparent upset emotional state then please call my dedicated support line on 202-555-0157 or sign up to my fake bimonthly news letter entitled ā€œWhy Iā€™m mildly amusedā€.

Thank you and have a moderately pleasant day.

(20 characters)

2 Likes

Today, at 5pm

Characters

1 Like

My favorite part about this post was the (20 characters) after like 3 paragraphs describing your emotional state. Really adds that flair that screams, ā€œI want people to know that I do not care.ā€ Nice.

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush: I put a lot of effort into appearing like I put so little effort into showing how much I donā€™t care.
Wait, I gotta check my math on that.
Yea, itā€™s good. Totally nailed it. :+1:

2 Likes

Am I the only one feeling weirded out by how people really want to put Mercy in revealing clothing all the time? Like, Iā€™m fine with skins showing someā€¦ well, skin, but people seem particularly anxious about Mercy being the one to do it. To me it would make more sense to give it to Baptiste instead, then they could shape his IF as a life buoy.

1 Like

Hahaha forums is being mad again over the smallest of things.

I am not sure a lifeguard outfit has to be revealing. The image in my head is more tame than some of the skins already in the game to be honest. But, well, you know, attractive skins sell, and that means there is a demand for them. It is not weird. That is just how it works, fam.

2 Likes

Itā€™s more that itā€™s always Mercy for some reason. Like, Brig is hotter anyway. :laughing:

1 Like

Necromancer skin would be so much cooler, empowering, fits well into Blizzards theme since itā€™s a class in Diablo2+3, could have amazing bone armor and a scythe staff with cool effects and unique undead effects and Mercy literally raises the dead as part of her kit.

A lifeguard skin is a tight topā€¦ :yum:

2 Likes

Do not get me wrong, I agree, but Mercy is just the top dog when it comes to waifu influence. I have no clue why, nurse kink, maybe?

I remember when the game launched and people were thirsting over Widowmaker, DVA, Tracerā€¦ never Mercy though. At least, not until that bewitching Halloween skin came along and she became waifu no 1.

1 Like

Mccree got his Lifegaurd skin back in 2017
And now Pharah has a Lifegaurd skin.
So maybe theyll do a Lifegaurd line of skins? This is the first time two characters have had the same skin, hopefully this will mean theyll make multiple Lifeguard skins
Imagine how cool itd be to pocket a Lifegaurd Pharah as a Lifegaurd Mercy :pleading_face: :heart:
Or pocket a Lifegaurd Mccree as Lifegaurd Mercy :sob: :heart:

We have tons of repeat skins. Namely carbon fiber. But there are a few that just have the same name, such as Rime.

Have there been repeat Legendaries? I never noticed :thinking:

Well, the Rime series. There are legendary variations of carbon fiber even though that was more of an epic skin kind of thing. The Santa skins. Deadlock. Just weird stuff here and there.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who just does not care who gets what skin as long as they look good?

2 Likes

Mercy doesnā€™t need another Summer skin as she already had an Epic & a Legendary skin for it.
Pharah has not had any Summer skins for almost 4 years till now.

Mercy is my most played and Iā€™m tired of seeing Mercy getting new items. She is not entitled to get everything.

3 Likes