Mercy problems < Reinhardt problems

Any problem > Mercy problem. They literally just reduced her healing by 10.

Too bad the devs didn’t put those resources they wasted on Mercy’s rework into him. We’d all been better off.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is sarcastic or not. But I think rein just needs bug fixes not a whole re work

It’s not those resources would’ve been better spent fixing actual issues. (Like Sombra’s and Doomfists’ bugs as well.)

Sure those heroes deserve attention too but personally I want reins bugs fixed the most just because I play him more than sombra and doom fist. But they do deserve bug fixes

Yeah I kind of wish the devs have prioritized actual bug fixes over reworks. (Mercy’s staff to gun bug is rather fun when it wants to take out your staff despite me pressing the gun button because screw me).

2 Likes

same…a lot of heroes have a looot of bugs…i mean, they KINDA fixed doomfist…a bit…but he’s still glitchy…also, damn that Mercy gun bug is still there? nice…i haven’t been playing her much lately but djsdgh that thing has been here since forever lol…

also, i think everyone agrees Rein just needs to be “cleaned up” … also, i think another huge problem is the fact that they keep pushing stuff live without documenting it…like this last patch…like, your player base is basically a free QA team… people are really dedicated to this and the least you could do is type out what you changed so we don’t have to think if something was a bug or a feature…

1 Like