Mercy problems < Reinhardt problems

Before you think this is gonna be a post whining about Reinhardts bugs you’re only half right because some NOT ALL of this post is about his bugs but this is complaining about mercy mains crying about mercy when rein has bigger problems,reins bugs,Reinhardt pickrate, reins essential to every team

Mercy vs Reinhardt -
So basically everywhere you go on the forums you are bound to find a thread complaining about mercy and they go like this “mercy has a pickrate of only 10% and that is WAY too small despite her being the 2nd most picked hero in the game. Her pickrate needs to be at least 90% and she doesn’t deserve any nerfs that are giving other healers a chance to be on par with mercy.” I find it very interesting that you’ll find these everywhere but reins problems which are way bigger aren’t being addressed as much (I’ll get into them below)

Reinhardt bugs: I don’t want to list them all so I’m just gonna give a link to some posts that made them

Reinhardts pickrate/essential pick
As a Reinhardts mains I will say that he is too essential for most team compositions. Unless you’re running dive you most likely need a Reinhardt.
As of right now Reinhardt has a whoppin 11.9% pickrate compared to Orisas 2.16% pickrate. This is crazy because one day I hope to go on overbuff and see both rein and Orissa at 7% pickrates. I want to see both of them equal and needed in some situations and not needed for others.its should be that way for mercy/Moira/Ana too.

Buff orisa/nerf Reinhardt
While I don’t want Reinhardt to be nerfed if we need it so be it just don’t nerf his shield it can get broken pretty quickly as of now it’s fine where it’s at. But for the orisa buffs I want her shield to be 1000 health to make it better plus it’s about the same size of reins shield but make her shield be able to stand up to par with reins shield. I also want orisa to have 500 health because she has a hit box bigger than rein/Winston but has less health.even if they make it 450 health I’d still be happy with that please make mercy and rein less essential give others like Ana,Moira,orisa the spot light

There are still people that keeps complaining about mercy complain because they think that mercy mains don’t want more nerfs?

Like, seriously, did you even read a complain made by a true mercy main?

Yes I have read many of them but my problems with them is the fact that she’s still so essential to the team that other heroes don’t get much of a spotlight

Mercy threads have been spammed on these forums since the rework and honestly, it’s painfully obvious the devs don’t care…also, she’s still playable [although to me at least she feels boring now, and not that good unless you’re running 2 main healers]…anyway, Rein is literally unplayable, and he isn’t fun for either people who play him or against him. Honestly, if anything , devs could probably address his 2 year old bugs and also the fact that they broke the s… out of him with this latest patch that doesn’t even have patch notes.

Mercy have a bigger problem than Rein rn.

Not to mention that she have this issue since the rework, meanwhile rein nerf has been done in the last week.

1 Like

Mercy and Reinhardt are different heroes with different problems.

4 Likes

LOL im sorry but this is the most ridiculous thing ever, Rein has been bugged since release more or less, some bugs are over a year old, maybe you;'d know that if you actually payed attention or played him, get in line lmao

1 Like

All I see is “Wah wah, X group why won’t you fight my battles for me!”

Like, do you seriously expect Mercy Mains to be on the forums campaigning for … Not Mercy? Why? Maybe the Rein mains could, IDK, make threads about REIN and not make threads whining about other mains being vocal about their characters?

Do something useful, jeeze.

3 Likes

useful enough?

it’s been bumped a lot lately, i believe because people wanna keep everything neat and organized, unlike the dumpster fire that are mercy threads that are popping up like zits on a teenage kid every day

2 Likes

lmaaaaaaaaao why on earth you would nerf Rein? he is the tank that suffers the most and right now he is only picket more commonly because of Brigitte.

What are you talking about? You can do mercy/zen mercy/lucio mercy/Brigitte

Have you hit your head lately?

Okay, but what was the point of this post? Cause after reading this whole thing, I’m still confused.

So really you guys are just upset that Mercy players aren’t sticking to a singular main thread and being cloistered away quietly complaining in the corner like the Rein mains are apparently doing?

I guess y’all have never had to complain to get things changed before, because it doesn’t really work if you’re not… Vocal, present, and doggedly persistent. That’s typically how it works.

I was referring to animations cancel that were removed in the last biggest patch.

Rein is my second most played tank, and I saw rarely a bug with him.
Ofc he have bugs, but they aren’t so frequent

Salty mercy main detected

No I’m not whining about mercy mains not whining about rein I’m whining about mercy mains Whining about mercy EVERY WHERE. At bug posts, YouTube,your local Starbucks, soon it’s gonna be on the news of mercy mains protesting on the streets

1 Like

idk so far i’ve had better success as Mercy/Moira or Mercy/Ana than any other combo…but to be honest, it could be just my luck with random Mercy players … in which case, my bad.

Anyway, i won’t make this thread more about Mercy, there’s more than enough places for that…[point being, she’s getting more and more boring to play with each nerf but, she’s nowhere near unplayable…whereas Rein…lol]

nothing works with Mercy, i’ve been posting in those mega threads since the old forums [wow that sounds weird] … anyway, yeah, point being, there IS no point in spamming that stuff, they don’t care…idk why they even deleted the megathread, that at least kept the garbage somewhat contained.

your profile says you have 9h on him which is not nearly enough, also, i just posted a link to the thread where you have a nice compilation of all of his bugs, plus links to numerous threads with more as well, you’re welcome.
Mercy has no bugs, aside from the fact that she’s a boring res bot.

and yes, they are frequent, it’s literally been documented both here and on old forums, i aint doing more homework for ya, bye.

edit:
off topic but, why the hell is my profile private…is it cause i’m on EU and it just hasn’t updated or…? cause i actually put it on public :confused:

1 Like

Rein was second most picked tank in season 9

Well that’s because Ana/Moira dish out more healing that zen/lucio/Brigitte because Ana and Moira are primary healers. Zen lucio and Brigitte are secondary

1 Like

I’m not a Mercy main, actually, I’m just a person that uses basic logic and doesn’t flip out when I see groups of people complaining about things they don’t like. It’s almost as if people use complaining as a way to effect and notify others of changes that need to be made, it’s like… How people do stuff, human nature, all those things. Whenever I see people shutting down others trying to complain it pisses me off because you guys are the sort that’ll gladly tell everyone to stop whining and just accept the bad thing rather than do anything to try and make it better, and I just think that’s a crummy attitude to have.

Personally I’d far rather have the Rein mains making a lot of noise and posting every day and being vocal and raising awareness to his problems so that there’s a better chance he could get fixed, because I played him for ten minutes the other day and it was buggy as all get out, WAY worse than any hero I’ve ever played, he’s got legit problems! And yet I don’t see more than a peep or two on the forums.

another player that thinks rein is comparable to mercy pickrates

main healers have the same job, they heal while main tanks are completely different

unless they release a hero that does exactly what rein does then you can’t compare his pickrates to anything