Mercy Pink skin

It’s NEVER coming back just it go

3 Likes

You mean the swamp crocoodile Mercy?

1 Like

They literally said they’re not bringing it back

Can we report all these Pink threads as spam

2 Likes

Welcome my fellow Mercy Main. Unfortunately, this skin was a limited-time event skin that I understand many other Mercy main’s and non Mercy main’s would love to obtain this skin, but it has been stated multiple times that it is very highly unlikely to be brought back due to reasonings like H1st0ry stated.

I for one do not care if the skin makes a return or not, as I already obtain the skin and I want others to have the chance to obtain a cosmetic skin, but I am more than welcome for Blizzard to do a new face (new skin for a new hero) for a charity event.

3 Likes

Here we go again.

I wouldn’t say dragoon is her worst legendary. Imp on the other hand looks like she just put on scary makeup, horns etc on her white battle armor. At least Devil has the red motif going for it.

Hell my only critism of Dragoon is the helmet could be a bit different but that’s more down to if you compare it to its spray and which looks better.

But Mercy is like the Barbie doll of Overwatch with her many outfits. The quality may different but they’re fine overall.

:open_mouth: How dare you. That skin is legendary! literally and figuratively!
/s

1 Like

Is it?

I always felt it (Dragoon) was her best lol

1 Like

I mean, when the skin was released it had a lot of negative outcry, do you not remember? On various platforms (Twitter, Forums, YouTube) during the reveal of the skin almost everyone had some sort of complain about it (mostly about the helmet) and few actually enjoy it (props to you if you do, it’s just not majority’s cup of tea).

1 Like

True, Imp & Devil are hideous (imo), however; I personally think that Dragoon is the worst looking EVENT legendary skin (again, imo).

There are no legal hurdles, actually…there are many claims of such, but little or nothing or substance

not at all

there hasnt been nearly that many threads, same as not every role-less queue match has 5 dps

that said, the mods dont seem to want old threads to be reopened, so when someone wants to speak on this topic the right thing to do is open a new topic…its the right thing to do, and as such, there’s no problem with it despite the implication otherwise in the statement above

when and if the owners decide it will return, it will return, no matter how many naysayers speak to the contrary here

just let it go?

no

forum members are free to speak about any OW related topic they wish n these forums. Forums specifically intended for discussion of Overwatch topics.

Like this one

thats part of why its special

and because it represents worthy cause

and because many people find it to be a beautiful skin

Given that it is a Overwatch-related topic in a discussion forum to discuss Overwatch-related topics…no, it isnt spam

5 Likes

We need a charity skin to raise money to cure taste cancer.

3 Likes

To be fair, maining Mercy is taste cancer

2 Likes

Back in March, Community Manager AndyB confirmed there are no current plans for the Pink Mercy skin or other cosmetic content to return.

7 Likes

N O

N O

N O

N
O

N

O

N O

Nada
Not a chance

1 Like

I need a skin of Mercy with piercings, heavy makeup, and a spiky mohawk.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I need a skin like this. Leather jacket and Doc Martins.

3 Likes

Hi Hotaru.

Plans can change

Discussions of change can promote change

2 Likes

I didn’t either, but now I want a punk Mercy. She’d be having a sick guitar instead some boring staff and would be shredding better music than Lucio ever could.