Mercy Not Gaining Ult Charge from Damage Boost, Sound Effects Not Working (Video Proof too)

Woah i noticed something about the damage boost wasn’t right lately, of course it’s just Blizz being unreasonable again Zzz

I know it will be patched eventually, but the fact that it’s taking so long to even show up on the “known bugs” list when this is one of the most popular threads on the bug report forums and my thread was also very popular just shows that they simply arent checking bug reports. I would be more forgiving about that, even, if the game wasnt in such a god-awful state rn between the bad balance and extremely slow updates. And their ‘role q is new’ excuse is invalid because balance and slow updates have been issues before role q. And besides, role q is nearing 3 months old…

1 Like

BUMP FOR AWARENESS She has so little as it is…give her what she should have atleast

1 Like

Thank you very much! Can’t let this go unnoticed!

Im trying to bump as well. She has many blatant bugs that need to be fixed. Keeping bugs in a game is just bad maintenance.

1 Like

REJOICE for atleast the beam part through shields was addressed in the ptr…now we need the boost fixed.

1 Like

Fix the damage boost bug too please Blizzard!!! If Mercy is getting an assist on a damage boosted Widow shot she should probably be getting ult charge too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apparently that chain beam bug is now buff instead of a fix.

I found the wording in their patchnotes very odd as well :thinking: But at least it’s fixed!

Thanks for making this post Ryan!

Now lets hope that they fix her dmg boost as well :grinning:

2 Likes

Praying gif the damage boost fix.

I like playing her with an emphasis on damage boosting

People are saying it’s not a bug cuz you dont actually boost dmg on final blows but 1) i get ult charge from final blows like widow shots most of the time and 2) the bug isnt only for final blows

Any news on this? PTR still bugged? (if it needs testing and you could use another pair of hands feel free to hit me up on BattleNet).

was this ever fixed?

Last month it was!!!

They could by chance also make rez give ult charge tbh XD