Mercy Not Gaining Ult Charge from Damage Boost, Sound Effects Not Working (Video Proof too)

You only get ult charge if the damage boost actually counts towards your damage amplified stat aka you dont even get ult charge from widows headshots if it oneshot kills the target aka a squishy hero its different if a widow is headshotting a tank you get the charge.

I get the concern over damage boost counting towards ult charge, but I’m surprised people aren’t more concerned about valk not healing/boosting through barriers.

2 Likes

Same, that’s a super concerning bug that cripples her ultimate in most situations, especially during this double shield meta.

Is there video proof of valk not going through barriers? I don’t think I’ve come across that,yet at the same time I think I have. If that makes sense.

But that shouldn’t be the case though. You’re actually boosting the time it takes for Widow to charge up a shot to land a headshot. You’re cutting the time it takes to fully charge up a headshot by 30%. This is a huge bug and affects Mercy/Widow/Hanzo/Ashe interactions very negatively.

1 Like

Yeah, I can confirm that both the sound and ult charge bug have been present for a while now, and would love if it got fixed as well. About the chain healing through barriers, however, I never noticed it before, I guess I’ll test it later to confirm it if possible.

Also, there is this Mercy bug as well when it comes to changing UI colors (Enemy/Friendly Ana Biotic Grenade UI Bug as Mercy)

1 Like

This damage boost bug has been in the game since they changed damage boost, and I noticed it right away and posted about it soon afterwards. I know they only focus on bugs that get a lot of attention on the forums, but this one was a blatant and important regardless of forum popularity. Glad it’s seeing some light now.

2 Likes

bump for awareness =10char

1 Like

Video showing the valk beam bug, skip to the 11 second mark. You have to know what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

I had the feeling Damage Boost didn’t have enough ult charge, I even suggested its ult charge be upped.

The Chain Beams bug is even worse, by Jove… How many through shield bugs are we going to have? Moira, Brig, now Mercy.

1 Like

oh god this is like a serious gamebreaking bug for mercy, this needs to be looked at!!

-bump

1 Like

Mercy is just a landslide of buggy bug bugs I’m coming to realize.

1 Like

Bump because this hasn’t been a dressed but I have my fingers crossed it will be acknowledged in a future PTR.

1 Like

Bump for awareness for my girl

3 Likes

<3 Really appreciate all of the attention this had got, hope it has caught a Dev’s eye!

1 Like

DON’T WORRY GUYS! Just saw the new known bug issues post:

Symmetra

• Symmetra’s ragdoll may not completely fall to the ground after she dies, if equipped with her Goddess skin.

They’re fixing those truly game-breaking bugs :smiley:

LMAO

Confirming this occur again

1 Like

Yes, that is immersion breaking. I want to see her lifeless body fall to the ground when i kill her.

Honestly same though

1 Like