Mercy nerf soon

If you do the math, you see she only lost 1-3 damage max, it’s not that deep

And she was meta before Mercy because that’s what’s shown

No, it doesnt show that at all???
You do realize Mercy was released before Ashe… right?

1-3 is a wide range lol, i dont trust ur math at all, and ur not accounting for her fall-off increases or anything

Yes it literally does. Ashe+Mercy only became meta after Ashe already was meta, don’t try to twist it around

Not mine, you can look it up

it just… doesnt…

75 likes on this post, this is a problem, 100 percent hate on these forums to heroes like genji, but the first mercy positive post on a post calling for devs to LOOK at mercy gets 75 likes, this forum is a disgusting place.

It literally does. Ashe had a higher winrate and pickrate before Mashe was meta. Mercy was a troll pick until hitscans became meta

When they’re asking for nerfs because of ridiculous reasons and claiming she’s OP, yeah, people aren’t gonna like that.

I disagree for the most part, from the posts I see, most seem to agree that Genji needs a powershift and/or buff in some way, and while there’s negative comments, there’s just as many for hero’s like mercy.

It’s not asking for them to look, it’s asking for a straight nerf with no real reasoning other then pickrates and winrates.

Highly exaggerated, it’s toxic at times but for the most part, it’s alright.

1 Like

no , no mercy nerf will fix the issues. either buff tanks or nerf hitscans and echo

1 Like

I don’t mind what they pick if they get things done, but when you pick a genji or widow and you aren’t producing the goods and we can’t push past the choke then you can’t act like it’s beneath you to pick a sym to try something differen’t and teleport past the choke.

I don’t understand what it is with choke points, it’s like people switch of all thought and stubbornly try to bulldoze through the same entrance for the tenth time. They won’t expect us to do the same thing again, the maps have other routes you can take, and it’s hardly shameful to use your head and try to circumvent the blockade with a teleporter or fly around.

You do realize the original mercy was considered rubbish in the the pro circuit. It’s only when you made a lazy half baked attack with no plan and you flankers don’t do their job that their was an issue.

Mercy only happens to thrive in a hitscan meta.

Problem is if they nerf mercy, brig becomes meta and everyone goes ballistic.
I don’t hate Brig (I actually hate Lucio) but the community hates her.

The problem I see with her current state is that she isn’t fitting the role she was in initially given anymore wich was strong continuous heal, now she’s has more of a “I can’t really heal u trough anything but I can make sure they die b4 u so I can heal u back up” type of playstyle
Without dmg boost she hasn’t much going for her other that mediocre healing, so she would probably still get played like a pocket hero for the likes of Phara, Ashe etc.
I’m not against toning down her Gatorade beam just some kind of compensation would be nice… idk :man_shrugging:t2:

Take this with a grain of salt I’m biased

Brig is already meta though.

Brig/Zen never went anywhere and it’s the most favoured support comp in the pro scene. Ana/Brig and Bap/Brig work just as well too in the ladder.

man that’s an easy way to get reported son

This is not because she is op, but because she is one of the most popular heroes in the game while also being beginner friendly.

So is necoring a 1 year old post :skull:

Oh no! Btw nice necro when you could have just responded in the other thread :rofl:

to be fair, it was linked on a recent post by some salty mercy main, so