Mercy Nerf isn't enough. Please don't flame

Her healing nerf is not out in LIVE yet…

I can’t wait for the support changes. Especially Ana/Moira/Lucio. Clearly, triple tank is coming back. :smile:

I love triple tank and quad tank. They are the matches most fun to me as Mercy isn’t a wise choice to pick but she can still be used in triple tank. Hammond release is going to end up bring back triple tank in some way or form.

No wonder you’re silenced.

Gut gid

4 Likes

We will see honestly…

4 seconds cooldown to Guardian Angel will never be a thing. Just letting you know it will stay at 1.5 second as Mercy’s design is meant to stay a very mobile support.

5 Likes

I do know how good she is but yet again, nerfing the things which aren’t a problem and on top of that the last things which are fun and actually skillful about her is just as wrong as thinking E res could be balanced.

I made a thread about her real issues and how they could be fixed. Go, check it out. Like really, Players should start to think what would be good for everyone.

I read that post in this this thread about her being mobile. I’ll have to look into that much more. There’s also a possibility that it might become 2.5 seconds in the future. I think the devs will continue to watch the supports.

Zenyatta got no changes at all for example and I thought his discord would become 20% or 25%. Yet, he seems like he’s in a good place to be honest. Which is why he remains unchanged.

Fade makes you immune to damage while you are using it and they cannot track your path until you come out.

GA makes Mercy move in a predictable pattern and she is visible and able to take damage throughout.

I don’t think those two abilities are comparable.

If there is one piece of her kit that i would never touch it’s that.

3 Likes

Cannot track? Almost everytime its obvious where Moira gonna pop out of Fade

Only if the player makes it so.

It’s not as if the game forces you into a fixed placement is it.

Maps are pretty linear and if you have awareness you can predict it 9 times out of 10

So you outplay them?

Well done :grinning:

Another day, another anti-Mercy troll post. No wonder why you got silenced… :unamused:

1 Like

The post is constructive and is feedback more than anything. I just don’t want to make the mercy mains angry. I know some are upset about the PTR changes, but I agree with the devs choice and reasoning.

I don’t think Mercy needs a rework at all. She will always have that ult and kit.

I think the last rework in this game will be the Torb and McCree. Yes, McCree. I don’t see Combat Roll staying in this game. It’ll be changed or replaced with something. I don’t use McCree but I always found that ability not suited for McCree. What’s is weird is Sombra’s hack/emp makes him forget how to roll.

I don’t see anyone else getting a rework at all.

The devs are wrong.

The pickrate of Mercy is all in the resurrect.

Nerfing GA, Healing, Pistol Damage, Valk none of it will change for as long as she has res on E.

3 Likes

But apparently, no nerf to her base kit will fix her problems. Val and E res, fundamentally Val, are the issues. Not her movement, not her healing, not her dmgB, but Valkyrie.

And the buffs to the other sups won’t help as well because the utility of removing weaknesses and E res is almost infinite in a game like OW.

We don’t do logic around here, scrub. Beat it.

Or just remove res. Mercy mains always say res is the problem but they always offer a more powerful substitute, or an ability just as broken when in there are really just 2 options, you Nerf every other aspect of mercy to counterbalance the strength of rez, or you remove rez. No res as an ult no " death prevention" just make the ability to bring team mates back from the dead gone.

Rez as a cooldown ability is the problem.

Make it an earned ability again and a lot of problems get solved.

2 Likes

Yea let’s nerf her only way to protect herself (and when I say protect herself, that’s only the case around 60% of the time. The other 40% is just prolonging the inevitable)