Mercy needs to go!

(im joking lol) minimum

1 Like

awww, irony , almost lost art

On average Rez is used less than 4x times per 10 minutes, which calculates to once every 2 minutes & 30 seconds.

Rez is literally the least used ability in the game, itā€™s not that big a problem, you just notice it more because Rez doesnā€™t happen as often.

Also, I can guarantee, that you have been denied/survived a killing blow, from:

• Baptiste lamp
  • Kiriko suzu
  • Ana anti-nade

ā€¦many more time than you have from a Rez.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As a support main I would gladly exchange Rez for another ability I can use more often.

5 Likes

I thought it was her " GA " that made her un-fun?

1 Like

Eh, most of the Samito types actually hate resurrection. GA hate is not something you will typically see because nobody wants to admit that they cannot aim.

3 Likes

Hopefully she just get reverted in the mid-patch season

1 Like

Check this thread out though, if they were to keep the changes, which I hope they revert. hopefully we see something like this

1 Like

Rez is perfectly fine if itā€™s my Mercy saving me. Enemy rez broken af though. :triumph:

1 Like

I thought it was her damage boost.

Oh no that was about a month ago.

So yeah her GAā€¦

No that was 2 weeks ago.

Oh right itā€™s her healing now!

5 Likes

This forum desperately needs more moderation against spam posts like these.

2 Likes

Next, watch they are going complain about her new body armor outfit is now preventing her from being hit.

1 Like

I mean Iā€™ve heard worse complaints. Nothing surprises me with this player baseā€¦itā€™s a trash fire.

I just stick around cause itā€™s like my Hotel California at this point.

1 Like

Well, it really is this way
Her movement was broken af, got nerfed but the healing got buffed to the point where you cannot finish of enemies pocketed by her. And the amount she can tank is certain situations due to her new passive is absurd.
Theyā€™ve solved the problem but added another instead.

As for her damage boost, several heroes got nerfed and are overperforming due to it (Ashe and Soj for example). It is a problematic mechanic if it makes multiple heroes getting changed cause of her.

Now you can try to be ironic and ridicule people for complaining about Mercy, but she is a massive problem at her core.

Im sorry how many reworks we got by the dps behest? followed by 20 something nerfs?

If we keep feeding the trolls this much we will eventually have to use a crane to move them back under their bridges.

1 Like

It really isnt, since mobility is her only defense and her ability are all proxy based. Her Atk is 0/ her defense is 0/ but her evasiveness is at like a 6 but with skill it can increase.

But what yall are trying to do is gut a character that can give you any semblance of trouble

1 Like

Before I say anything, Iā€™ve peaked GM, so I guess I know stuff about the game
You can put everything on paper and make it sound alright, but it ainā€™t
Yes her abilities are proxy based but her dmg boost got a couple of heroes changed, and breaks another one atm. This is a long lasting Mercy problem love it or not
Her movement before made her impossible to kill. Pretty much every high level played agreed with this. Now I guess those people know how to aim :slight_smile:
And with the new healing changes to her allies and herself, she tanks impossible to finish off targets

Iā€™ve personally said that sheā€™s a problem at her core not that I want her gutted

This ranking system is absolute dogshyte. So i could care less about rank, when they thought it was a bright idea to take an average MMR across 12 players and think dividing it amoungst 12 people disregarding the role was a bright idea.

But then also SR doesnt matter because its your MMR thats setting up your matchesā€¦ Which is why to me something feels seriously wrong with this matchmaker even early into OW1 where skill variance is extreme on a per match basis.

What yall are asking for lacks tactā€¦ Rather then slowing her speed, nah just make her kit clunky and counter-intuitiveā€¦Does matter if people dont care for this version, and it screams pocket more, which is likely going to be nerfed anyway.

So shes counter-intuative, less enjoyable and clunky, but who cares right?

1 Like

I didnā€™t ask for anything
Iā€™ve just stated her kit is problematic at its core
Example being she alone got some heroes nerfed, which were otherwise fine w/o her

Thats not really her fault since you know what her kit does to every hero. If you take away damage boost, welp you still have orb of discord to fill that vacuumā€¦And is that going to be a problem, and people are going to complain about that

But lets be real. Every rework Mercy got was at the dps request, and with every rework the complaints were still thereā€¦ Did anyone forget people hated Ow1 launch ā€œhide n go seek Mercyā€ I remember itā€¦I remember it being complained about on the old forumā€¦Now we are right back to hide n go seek Mercyā€¦ Its not fun for you to counter and it isnā€™t engaging for me.

So itsa lose/lose situation

1 Like