"mercy needs a revert"

dear mercy mains…(that wants a revert)

mercy DOESNT needs a revert
i know how much u will love to get “free SR” again (its a joke i know they fixed it)
but IMO the devs needs to work about things that r more important then one hero that is in a good spot rn
things like bug fixes for rein genji doom and etc.
and rework that we rly need like to torb bastion and etc.

and i know how much fun is to make the skill/the ults that the enemy used useless sounds like fun isnt it?
why wouldnt it be fun?

rez as an ult is just unfun its just to much value for an ult that doesnt rly uses skill

but no just let her get it back that thing that ppl wanted to get rid of yes that bring it back

all im asking for is to not spam posts like the “revert
mercy” posts everywhere just think to yourself does we need more posts like that or something that will help us to make the game better for all of us
just remember that when u r posting posts like that its just hiding real bugs that ppl post or good ideas

if u still think that a mercy revert is a good idea then just up-vote existing posts about it

it will rly help the devs to see more clearly things that we need

19 Likes

It’s all downhill after “dear mercy mains”.

Don’t direct this to every mercy, because a whole lot of them are okay with her right now. This doesn’t need to be ‘dear mercy mains’ it can be to anyone and just say stop spamming posts like this.

But I’m officially banning you from speaking a word about mercy because of your genji player icon.

38 Likes

i will agree on 2 things here:

A) there are definitely MANY issues in game worth addressing…they only seem to care about one…and yeah i would probably work on the things that are bad for bad reasons over one that is arguably too good and mostly a question of fun vs unfun which is entirely subjective

B) ive warned them (little ole me) on many occasions that theyre doing themselves a disservice with the constant nonstop badgering…it eventually just becomes spam…which you then just ignore…you could argue that that took place many months ago…but theyll continue…oh well

3 Likes

And there goes your post. Man. I was actually interested in what you had to say.

Not anymore. Shame.

31 Likes

the free sr was a joke lmao they fixed it

2 Likes

mercy players asking the mercy problem to be fixed doesn’t downplay the need to fix the other heroes tho. where did this come from. no one is saying fix mercy before anyone else

16 Likes

Yea, I mean it’s not like they have a huge mega thread dedicated to the Mercy changes, that is chock full of ideas from Mercy mains about what they want for her and how she could be better, and it’s CERTAINLY not like the devs completely ignore it.

oh wait…

15 Likes

Well, as a non-mercy player who wants a revert does this all still apply to me?

14 Likes

Threads directed against Mercy spam still contribute to Mercy spam.

8 Likes

i can edit it for u saying it was a joke if u want

I’ve been advocating for changes to both Mercy and Ana since… what feels like forever now.

It’s possible to do both, Mercy just seems to gain more traction partly because of the much bigger fan-base, but also because people who don’t like her help blow up the thread’s post-count. Whenever I make a thread about Ana it’s usually some polite “sure, why not?” and then it’s dead.

9 Likes

Most mercy mains who know what theyre actually talking about just want resurrect reverted back to her ultimate but not the same way like it firstly was. Most of us want los required, no invincibility and a short cast time. Mercy is still over powered due to rez still being on her e and if this remains like this she will still be nerfed.

5 Likes

While I do agree with that, Mercy is such an impactful healer, if she is slightly overtuned action needs to take place for the support roster to be healthy. Mercy receives lots of attention because lots of people like her, and her meta impact.

1 Like

most of the time los wouldnt make any deference
if ppl r going to die they r (most of the time) going to die together as a team

Maybe, but she wouldn’t be able to “hide” and get the rez behind a wall. I thought this is what annoyed most people?

2 Likes

did u read it i said i didnt liked the idea, if u liked it go for it, just dont make 9000 posts about it, just let the devs do their job.

Sorry, but I have no clue what you just said.

u can pick out to rez

Most of us want a rework… This post is probably in directing to Titanium’s post though even though he was talking bout’ a rework too. Also, regarding the fun part. Indeed it is very subjective, but one of the goals of the rework were to make her engaging which has already been proven to be false after her 11 nerfs.

2 Likes

im looking at the forums a lot and i see at lest 10 to 8 posts that ppl says in them that they want a revert
and that what i see there r probably more