Mercy, mccree, hog, soldier, Winston, tracer, and sombra

These are the 7 heroes with the lowest winrates

They all are less than useful across the board, so what could we do to buff them?

Mercy -
-Revert to 1.0
-Add los
-Make it cost much more healing (like 1.5 - 2x as much as it is now – kinda should be like the grav of healing ults)
-Remove movement decrease while rezzing or add damage resistance while rezzing (2x) (only one of those two)
-increase healing to 55 or 60 HP’s
-add a small valk on e (allowing her to fly and escape sticky situations or to heal multiple teammates)

Mccree -
-lower flashbang cd
-roll reset on kill

Hog -
-increase damage
-make hook cd 6 seconds

Soldier -
-change bloom to something that isn’t direct rng
-revert his original damage nerf?

Winston -
-reduce bubble’s cd?

Tracer -
-revert pulse bomb damage nerf (to accommodate for targets with armor from brigitte or torb)

Sombra -
-buff her damage and lower the bloom
-revert the fact that her movement speed is slower in stealth than it was before

Other heroes who need help:
Reaper, sym, bastion

10 Likes

Balance should be done around the professional level because we should be balancing off of what a hero CAN do, not off of what we not as good players can do. Sombra is the best DPS in the game at the pro level, Mercy is balanced up there, McCree is slightly UP but nothing too bad, and Winston and Tracer still see a lot of play.

18 Likes

Oh I also forgot to mention that mccree’s ult is complete trash rn

5 Likes

I agree and disagree

I think balancing should be done with all skill levels in mind, and should be a good balance of both pro level and average

11 Likes

You just suggested a Tracer buff on these forums…

How would you like your floral arrangements at your funeral? XD

But in all seriousness, I’d be happy if they just gave us some AoE damage back on Pulse Bomb. I’m fine with the burst damage nerf, as I totally understand that. But would love to … you know, throw my ulti into a 5 man Grav and get at least two kills. -_-

I also agree with the McCree Roll reset on kill (or at least killing blow). Only thing with this is … Pine in the OWL will go freaking nuts. XD #NerfPine.

9 Likes

winston is fine and needs nothing. tracer is fine and needs nothing.

5 Likes

You mentioned Mercy and a revert for her. Here take this blanket you will need it later to cover yourself.

2 Likes

And that’s why he has the lowest winrate in gm?

Lololololololololololol

100% correct

Lol but what do you think about my proposed changes for her

I think that’s what the point is of having multiple heroes with different skill floors and skill ceilings.

No one in their right mind is going to ask for Mercy to need perfect aim to get her healing done, for instance. On the flipside, making Widow more forgiving kind of defeats the purpose.

over my dead body… :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I mean, I picked the heroes who have negative winrates, and that’s a pretty bad thing

1 Like

bET I’ve seen it

Man people are dumb

Why?

Well I think her old ult with LoS and damage reduction would be alright. What I dont like is valk on E since she really doesnt need any more movement than she already has. Mercys healing should go back to 60 since she otherwise cant keep up with the damage in the game.

1 Like

I agree with all of this except increasing Roadhog’s damage.
We don’t need hook-one shot back again.

Increase damage of secondary fire instead of primary.

4 Likes

Notice how mercy has descriptive changes and everyone else has like 2 short lines of changes. Revert mercy thread in disguise.

3 Likes

Because it encouraged unhealthy strategies (Hide and Rez was used everywhere, even the pro game) and it was almost uncounterable unless you had godlike reaction time.

Well she is currently the most unbalanced and crappiest hero on the list.
She needs to be reverted.

1 Like

Have you? Lol. Why tho

Pharah, Soldier, McCree, Reaper, Junkrat and a few other heroes use hide-and-ult as a strategy before using their ultimate.

Mercy now has to literally hide and res to avoid being picked with her sluggish movement.

Adding a cast time and damage reduction to her while she was casting mass res would make her counterable while also not being OP.

1 Like

pls no

I’d rather just revert the AoE radius for an effective kill on squishies back to what it was before, because as it is if you don’t land the stick you probably aren’t going to do anything with it.

I’d rather a revert to his spread (the same degree it had when he had 17 damage) and the ability to reload while sprinting than a damage buff.

1 Like