Mercy mains will never be happy

Popcorn moira best waifu.

ā€¦Valkryie Healing has Chain-Beams. You heal one, you heal them all. Regular healing is single target healing. You heal only the target you have selected.

I never would have thought I would have to explain thatā€¦

2 Likes

Youā€™reā€¦still doing the same essential things.

People still over extend or break the chain itā€™s sometimes worth more to stop healing lets say 3 people and switch to the other target.

Honestly, I have gone through how I donā€™t think Valk is just a ā€œspectator modeā€ and listed out all the different things I do with it in all the different situations and I have had people point by point dissect my post and tell me that no, that isnā€™t how I use it. Itā€™s a lost cause dude. Their opinions are basically set in stone. Let them play like potatoes and wonder why they think the way they do.

3 Likes

Iā€™m Mercy main, and I happy :slight_smile:

Sigh.

Okay, one, such as in Mass Rez, you are only healing one person. You must be aware of your teammates, their position, escape routes, who needs healing the most, all sorts of different things.

Valkyrie, everyone gets healed the same amount no matter who youā€™re targeting. The micromanaging is done for you. Escape routes? Youā€™re your own escape route, due to flight. Itā€™s no where near as engaging and challenging, and is very boring to use.

6 Likes

making fun of someoneā€™s SR when you didnā€™t even finish placementsā€¦

oof

3 Likes

True! It does happen, but itā€™s very rare. And most times they swing back to the group when they notice they have low health.

Why are you explaining Mercy to me lol. I donā€™t need explaining. Youā€™re arguing that she does different things when sheā€™s in normal form and in Valk form.

ā€¦She doesnā€™t. You still need all the same essentials. Awareness, strategy etc.

Again, youā€™re just complaining about her kit at this point. Go main someone else if you donā€™t want to the majority of your finger to be on M1. What else could Mercy possibly have that isnā€™t holding M1 as her primary function?

Iā€¦ I canā€™t evenā€¦ Iā€¦ What?

1 Like

Iā€™d add the roblox death noise had I not lost Level 3.

PS: BURRRRRN

1 Like

Yeah, you hold M1 both in normal form and valk form.

You guardian angel both in normal form and valk form.

You rez both in normal form and valk form.

You damage boost both in normal form and valk form.

I donā€™t know what youā€™re reaching here for. Only difference here is that Mercy is flying and flies at fast speeds in valk.

You literally do the same exact same things. She doesnā€™t gain a new moveset when she valks, did you know that or?

Then that doesnā€™t make it an ultimateā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Well Iā€™m a mercy Main. And Iā€™m happy with her. So thereā€™s that

1 Like

You mean like sheā€™s meant to? Thereā€™s a reason sheā€™s a low skill, highly versatile character.
Sheā€™s meant to be outshone by better Anas and Moiras, but still be a main healer. As it is, sheā€™s starting to lose a lot of her impact. And as always, the argument against buffing or improving other aspects of her kit is ā€œbut rez is unfun to play againstā€ or ā€œrez is op, pls nerf.ā€

I know?! Iā€™ve never been so confused?

Actually, she gains flight and Chain Healing. Which I have explained before.

Which still requires you to hold M1 and press WASD keys.

Hmmā€¦

Anyway, back to being on topic.

Valkyrie is boring because it is just glorified spectator mode where everything is done for you.

8 Likes

The point I have been explaining again and again is that the chain healing makes all of it done for you. Itā€™s not engaging, itā€™s not determined by beam placement, itā€™s just everyone gets heals.