Mercy mains will never be happy

No matter what blizzard does they will never be happy even if mercy is currently balanced

They want mercy to work at any map or any situation pretty much

38 Likes

Actually, they want her to be more fun because her ultimate is really lame.

119 Likes

well considering she went from works on any map with skill, to ungodly op in any situation to what she is now am not suprised they are not happy, roadhogs were less happy when he worked in less situations, sombra were very unhappy, dva mains too. tracers are still not happy because they cant kill tanks as easy.

no one is happy if their main works in less sitations than before in the name of balance

24 Likes

Correction, some mercy mains.

Personally I’m glad she’s not a must-pick anymore.

I really hate the generalization that happens when it comes to Mercy players. We don’t all want her to be OP.

27 Likes

I love the new Roadhog.

yeah but it took some time to get him where he is now and even then he still doesnt work in as many situations compared to initial hook mechanics he had. but hes better for it now as hes still a fun character despite not working in the situations he used to be in

“Near immortality is a powerful drug.”

we just want her to be fun again. her ult is lame, boring, and useless will her res is completely overpowered. not to mention that the recent nerf on her healing was completely unnecessary. if your going to complain about mercy mains, at least make sure your facts are correct.

26 Likes

“mercy mains”

2 Likes

You could say her ultimate is…ultimately lame.

7 Likes

No? We’d be plenty happy if Blizzard listened and communicated with us, for a start. Even happier if they actually made Mercy fun and balanced again.

36 Likes

People seem to forget that mercy was leaning towards underpowered in prework despite having a problematic ult and people still loved playing her.

21 Likes

It’s the mindset alot of them have settled on.

I’m a Mercy main and I still prefer Valk to Mass Rez. I agree that some people will never be pleased, and if it is not one thing, it will surely be another. But I don’t think that applies to Mercy mains alone.

13 Likes

Maybe you’re supposed to go battlemercy instead :smile:

This one got Gold elim :rofl:

1 Like

Lmao you say shes balanced but thats what people said when she got nerfed back in Jan and she was apparently ‘balanced’ that she got another nerf months later.

Not a Mercy main, but Im sick and tired of her getting nerfs and this failure of a rework. Made her ult hella of a lot boring and not worth playing.

24 Likes

“Mercy mains” can’t agree on a solution.
If they could, and that solution would work with the game.
(balance, lore, combinations, etc)
And people who don’t play mercy wouldn’t have a problem with the solution.

Then we would probably see the devs respond.

But seeing as there are so many different opinions, so many that wouldn’t work at all, they can’t do anything.

How could you possibly make a more “fun” ult for Mercy than what she already has? You soar in the sky for crying out loud with a huge beam range and fly at a fast speed.

4 Likes

That’s why I said it clearly and upset some people : Rez needs to go. Mercy needs a rework. But there should be NO REZ in a game like OW. This is not a frickin MOBA. This is a “team-based FPS,” and that is the game we bought into in 2016.

Without Rez, Mercy would get a true rework and wouldn’t need so many damn nerfs all the time, because it all started with that multi, thru-wall rez. Also… people who pick her would actually be forced to play at a highers skill level, and teams would have to work harder not to die, such as they do when their healer is Ana or Zen.

1 Like

Because all the healing is done for you. You hold m1 and hold spacebar. That is not entirely fun to do. Plus the fact that unless the enemy team uses deadeye or such on you, you most likely will not die.