Mercy main, banned I need your help

Oh ok, I misread and thought they actually replied, hope it gets resolved!

I received it 10th of April, got to beta 7th

Actualy that might be closer to problem than you expect
Valorant anty cheat system runs ALL THE TIME in background, and its new added thing that affect your game and might case in future that someone who spend some time on it will find way to get access to pc with it instaled.
Also it might slow down your pc.

1 Like

I would send another ticket, and request a human response and a deep-dive into what the nature of the ban is. I was given multiple responses regarding a suspension prior that was obviously from a template. I asked nicely for a human response and a detailed explanation as to why I was banned, what proof there was, and how they reached the decision. The person that responded to me on that ticket was super helpful, explained everything to me, and acknowledged there was an oversight in it and lifted it.

One thing to keep in mind with customer service is that the more detailed your inquiries are, the more detailed the response usually is, since they’ll have a better understanding of what exactly you’re looking for.

If you truly were not cheating or using external sources, I would request a deep dive into the issue.

2 Likes

I will try that, thank you.

No problem. Try to be calm and explain the full situation, and really do spend time outlining what you’d like them to look into specifically and what you’d like from them.

1 Like

I had no luck when I appealed multiple forum suspensions.
They just refused each time to say what I did.

I assume copy and pasted responses that literally say “We aren’t looking into this.”?

Yep just generic responses.
I was basically told to shut up and stop complaining.

2 Likes

Sounds about right, sadly.

2 Likes

I recall someone posting about getting an unjust ban as well and the first response is always automated.
Follow up with another ticket.

Perhaps you had something accidentally that would trigger this? Permanent cheating bans don’t come from a few false reports.

I’d love to know what triggered it. I have no clue.

Well I’ll help any way I can, but I don’t know what I can do.

Already on it. Lets have some hope :slightly_smiling_face:

I got warned to stop “spamming” the ticket system or I would be further “punished” when I kept making tickets due to getting non-answers, so be careful.

Well… it takes multiple people to get you banned for such petty reason.

Plus, the cheating category is assessed and delt with differently/more serious in comparison to other categories.

If you used Macros for any kind of ability combination you might have gotten the ban that way.

Didn’t use any macros.

The thing is you can’t be banned for one or two reports, you have to have been reported a lot… if you also run multiple accounts and suddenly jump levels in terms of skill, it’s evident boosting or cheating.